Season 9: Heroes Assemble

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

I opened up the portal back towards where Kaminari sent his attack. With only me up front, I was being faced upon Shigaraki with his multiple Nomus.

Tomura: You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you?

I slowly walked upon him as my eyes never left him. His injuries were slowly being healed as he smiled menacingly at me.

Tomura: Back to me. And they'll never know about you after I kill you.

I finally stop with a big gap between us two. I can only smiled and chuckled at his claim. His confused face showed it all alongside his army of Nomus.

Me: Reverse Uno Card baby ~

I snapped my fingers as multiple portals were being opened at the same time. Revealing multiple heroes coming out from it, all those from the battlefield area that we managed to sweep clean.

Coming from Endeavour to Hawks and to even the U.A. students. The previous users of One For All were present as well as they charged their quirks and landed beside me.

Yoichi: Is that everyone?

Me: Well almost everyone.

I chuckled, turning to the side, I saw All Might in his skinny form got out from his truck running at full speed towards Nana Shimura.

All Might: Master!

Nana: Oof! Hey hey cut the hugs! It's embarrassing!

I turned back towards my other side before the final piece of my plan came into fruition. 

Izuku: You do know only One For All can defeat Shigaraki right?

Me: Don't compare me to you.

Izuku turned towards me as he saw the Red Threads aligned themselves towards all user of One For All. I was absorbing One For All bit by bits to give me a 100% usage. With one strand alleged towards All Might, I gave back his quirk albeit not 100%, he was able too return to his buff form.

All Might: Oh my! Now I can feel everything in my prime!

Me: Don't waste it All Might. With only a fraction of us having One For All, I can only give you so much without wasting any efficiency.

I lectured him as he nodded sheepishly. I rolled my eyes before turning back to see my classmates albeit beaten and bruised were more than happy to fight our final battle.

Kirishima: Leave the heavy hitting to me!

Shoto: I'll help freeze them and you guys finish them off.

Sero: Hey! I'm taping them first!

Iida: This is the time to fight friends!

I rolled my eyes in exhasperation before turning back towards Shigaraki's direction. I saw that he turned around to see his armies but found out that he only had his Nomus.

He doesn't have any friends that he can rely on.

Me: Heroes!

I smiled. I charged up One For All with an extra bit of flair. Coming from Dabi's flame quirk. I heated it up until it turned black. I turned around to Izuku who nodded at my instruction.