Season 3: Hero* License Exam Part 2

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Y/n POV

*SPLASH!

The water hit my face as I splashed it as soon I reached the bathroom. Two splashes turned to three as I looked directly at my reflection. A solemn look donned on my face as I kept repeating the girl's words on my head.

Me: Sigh. Come on Y/n, we did this already...

 I talked to myself as I wiped my face. I took a deep breath before releasing it, calming myself down. Truthfully, I'm not. As soon as I reached the checkpoint where the passed will be gathered, I straight away went to the bathroom, ignoring my classmates call. A dick but I wasn't really on the right mind.

Rogue: Are you okay Master? Your emotions are going haywire.

Rogue's voice suddenly was heard from within me. She summoned herself beside the sink looking at me, worriedly. A sad chuckled escaped my lips before I ruffled her fur.

Me: Nothing passes you huh? Truth is, yeah. Her words while hurts, it's the truth.

I said to her as I lean against the wall, sliding down. I brought one knee to my chest as I parked my head on it.

Me: If I was strong enough, then maybe All Might won't have to retire you know.

Before I can continue, she landed on my head and knead to show comfort. My eyes rolled up to see her looking down on me before licking my forehead.

Rogue: Master. Are you really the 'weak' person you said to be? Just because of that one 'defeat' at the training camp?

She started to comfort me as she continue to knead my head. Truthfully, it felt comfortable.

Rogue: Is "defeat" proof that you are weak? Isn't "defeat" more like a trial to overcome? Of whether you can stand up and walk again after falling to your knees? If you remain on your knees like that, then it would be a sign of weakness.

She then jumped from my head before turning back into her human form. She got down on her knees before pulling my head to her bountiful chest as she rubbed my head like a mother would do to her child.

Rogue: Being weak only means that there is room to grow. And I'll be there with you, now and forever. Master's wishes are my wishes, and if you truly want to become strong, I'll make sure I'll create the path for you.

I didn't reply as I was speechless. The only thing I can do was deepening the hug as I smiled on her chest.

Me: Thanks Rogue.

Rogue: You're welcome my liege. I am your sword and shield, swore to protect you with my life on the line.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Momo: Y/n!

Momo shouted as soon as she saw me coming out from the restroom with Rogue on my head. Her voice sounded concern along with her expression. I looked up before I was enveloped by her hug.

I looked up to see my classmates looking worried before I replied them with a smile.

Me: Don't worry. I'm fine babe.... Better even.

I looked back then before cupping Momo's chin and gave her a full on lip action. It lasted a few seconds before a confident smirk formed on my face.