Season 6: Becoming famous

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Momo: Where..... am.... I?

Currently Momo was drifting onto a dark space filled with despair. She was looking everywhere around her to see a sense of light but only to find an endless pit or the midnight sky.

AFO: Well well well, looks like I was able to meet you after all. Shame that you didn't die. That way I can have Y/n's body all to myself ~

His voice, one that Momo knew too well before her neck whiplash at breakneck speed towards the sound. There, she saw the distorted figure of All For One, smiling menacingly at her.

AFO: But one way or another, Y/n will come towards me. 

With her boyfriend's name at stake, she quickly retorted.

Momo: Leave Y/n out of this you freak!

AFO: "Leave" him? Your reasoning is off apparently. Y/n will come towards me on his own accord to enact revenge for "touching" you. You're just a trap for me to get my hands on him.

Confused, Momo's face was filled with confusion as All For One explained.

AFO: All of my life trying to find the perfect a vessel for me to transfer my conscious seemed to fail. Tomura Shigaraki was my only choice by far seeing how darkened his heart was..... Until, I met Y/n L/n.

Filled with dread, Momo wanted nothing more than answers.

Momo: What do you want from him!?

AFO: Patience princess. Well how do I explained this in a way you understand? Ahh!

He pumped his fist onto his other palm before the words came out from his mouth made Momo wanted to vomit.

AFO: I just want him All. To. Myself ~

Shocked wasn't enough for Momo to retaliate. Here she was, talking to the enemy that wanted nothing more than her boyfriend's life.

AFO: Ever since I fought your boyfriend in Kamino. I was never enticed by his own existence. It's like I fell in love. And you just made it sweeter Momo Yaoyorozu ~

Momo: W-What do you mean....?

Her voice displayed fear for the first time only to get All For One chuckled.

AFO: You'll see it sooner or later. You better make sure to get your hands on him first before I do. Because his heart is darkening every second passing by. And also, remember-

All For One smiled before pointing at me.

AFO: -You're next.

And with that, a snap of his fingers turned everything into dust as I was brought back to the land of living.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Momo opened her eyes, albeit slowly as her eyes were shone by the light from the ceiling.

Momo: Ugh... What hit me.....?

Momo groaned as she was slowly getting up from her bed.

Eri: MAMA!!!

Before she can react, she was engulfed by Eri who started crying out of happiness towards her chest. Looking down, Momo smiled knowing that her daughter was at least alive and unharmed.