Season 2: First fight

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

The girl's grin turned Cheshire and she looked like she was getting off at that statement, all right yup she's insane. I looked over at Snipe sensei for more information of the girl before he opened his mouth.

Snipe: Well the lil pardner over here tried to bite me and suck my blood, or so she claims. So, I took it upon myself to detain her. Frankly, she hadn't been this calm before you entered. 

Recovery Girl: Thank the heavens you are here now! I wanted to give her a blood bag but with how aggressive she was, I ain't sticking where it's crazy! So here!

She quickly shoved the blood bag at me in attempts of sacrificing me for the greater good. I gave a 'WTF!?' face at her before she pushed me forward. I sighed before getting my guard up if she ever attempts to attack me. Slowly, I reached at her before she swiftly grabbed the blood bag and drank it like it was her last meal.

Me: Um.. Are you feeling better now? Uh.. Toga right?

She nodded vigorously before wrapping her arms around me. I tried to pry off her from me but she held an iron grip. Though, I suddenly felt hot tears coming from my chest. I looked down to see her crying and whimpering.

Toga: I'm so sorry... When the hunger gets too much I lash out. I'd been trying not to but it kept getting worse and worse until I realized I had no choice. And I'm sorry for biting that man.

I was trying my best to ignore the smell of the dumpster and she clearly been in one. What had happened to this girl? Was she thrown away by her parents? I looked at Snipe sensei to call Vlad King since he had the same type of quirk. A few minutes later, he came in with soft eyes, looking at her.

Kan: So, you're the one that they found outside the gate. I heard you have a blood related quirk as well. You have such a blessing young girl.

Toga: M-my q-quirk makes me a monster. M-my parents said so..

There it was, everyone is the room realized this girl was ostracized because of her quirk. I wanted to slap the bitch out from them. I remained by her side for emotional support but I decided that Kan sensei was better handling this since he had the same type of quirk after all.

Kan: Well they were clearly wrong little lady. I'm no monster am I?

He reassure her like he was talking to a five year old. But in this situation, it was understandable since her mental state was in chaos. Kan sensei's heart wrenched in two, whoever subjected this girl to the pain they did was going to pay. Toga in return, shook her head.

Kan: Good and by that logic neither are you. Now, before we get you patched up, how about a shower, some food and a fresh set of clothes. Does that sound good?

Toga: O-okay but will you stay Y/n?

She asked, clearly taking me as her only sole lifeline would disappear. I smiled softly at her before ruffling her blonde hair. Resulting in her leaning on my palm.

Me: I'm not going anywhere, I promise. Just let them help you, they're good people and won't let anything happen to you.

Toga: A-all right then..

With that, she hopped of the bed before heading to the bathroom. It was another 20 minutes before Toga stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing the U.A. sports attire. Her long messy hair was now turned into twin messy buns. Without the grease and dirt, she was well,