A/N: Q&A

Ohaiyo minna!

What is up my lovely readers!? Cryptic here with a Q&A session from y'all that I got from the past chapters! And I'm here to give some answers to your questions ;)

PLEASE BE ALERT THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA AND THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK!

SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Q: How long do I plan to continue with the story?

I plan to finish this to the final chapter of the manga. 

Q: Where do I get my ideas?

To be honest, it just clicked. Like if I find this interesting, I put it in. And also, I drafted my story really well that suits the storyline. And I'm glad that it goes well with the readers. Plus, I got the help of other readers to refer to. Reading is key.

Q: What is Y/n's main role in the story itself?

Y/n will be the Yang to Izuku's Yin. Simple as that. 

Q: Where do I get my motivation?

My motivation is actually by writing this story itself. Since the character is a character I created to fit me in the world of MHA, I want to create the story based on my POV and I intend to go plus ultra.

Q: How will the final fight will be?

I plan for Y/n to fight AFO and Izuku to fight Shigaraki. Remember that Y/n can manipulate power by pulling red strings around them. One For All will play a vital role.

Q: Will there be deaths during the War Arc?

Well, yes and no. Based on Y/n's resurrection quirk, Y/n will play a vital role during the aftermath.

Q: Will I be doing Movie 2 and 3?

Yes. Movie 3 that is. Pina and Rogue will be best buddies being quirk themselves. I want to use Nine during the MLA war arc due to his destructive quirk.

Q: Will I be using Nighteye and Star Stripe during the war?

Yes. Since Nighteye is alive, I will be using his quirk to forecast the war. Since unlike in the anime, where he saw Deku change the future, the future where he saw the heroes came up victorious will change in the middle of the fight.

Star and Stripe for now is going to follow the manga.

Q: What about Lady Nagant?

I plan to let her live at the moment if the manga doesn't drop anything that can make me change to flow.

Q: Why are there a lot of characters from other anime/manhwa that has been introduced along the story?

I want to use them alongside my story especially the War Arc especially Asia Argento.

Miwa, Anya and Eri ( The Cute Big 3), I plan to use these three to bring back Y/n when he joins Deku when they go Rogue after the first war. Like Kouta ran towards Deku, I want these three to ran towards Y/n. 

Adding more, Momo will play a big role to bring Y/n back to U.A.. I want to make Deku and Y/n run away from the hospital without any notes whatsoever like in the manga. That way, it'll make it more suspense when they met again. Imagine Momo and Ochako knowing the love of their lives just ran away without any notice. Now that's pure drama.

Class 1-A vs Deku and Momo vs Y/n.

Okay that's it for now! If any of you still have questions, feel free to drop by here!

Cryptic out! 

P.S. love you guys for taking your time to read my story <3