Season 3: Kamino Raid Part 2

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

3rd POV

All Might: What... Did you just say.....?

All Might's eyes widen at AFO's statement. Here he was fighting for the sake of his people, only to know he had failed his own student who was supposed to die in the explosion at the other side of the city.

AFO: I'm just doing what needs to be done All Might. After all, what else would I do if not taking all the things to make sure you lose at the end....... Just like how I took Shimura's grandchild under my wing.

AFO was on cloud nine seeing the distraught face All Might was having. One student was bad but having your deceased master's grandchild was on another level of malevolent. AFO, seeing he finally managed to silent the Symbol of Peace decided to speak the truth.

AFO: Yes.... Tomura Shigaraki is Nana Shimura's grandson.... Tenko Shimura. That's his real name...

All Might: No..... NOOOOO!!!!

All Might had finally fell to his knees as he stared onto the ground. Having fought Shigaraki on a hand to hand combat, hurting him was not on All Might's plan. He was despairing, all according to AFO's plan.

AFO: That's why... I WANT YOU TO DIE IN THE MOST GRUESOME WAY POSSIBLE!!!

AFO had finally used his quirk to make one more powerful attack towards All Might and Gran Torino. He had pumped up an air force quirk multiplied with some strength enhancement quirk to his right arm.

Gran Torino: It's a big one coming! Hurry! Let's get out of here!!

AFO: It's it enough though?

He taunted at All Might when he suddenly heard a voice from behind.

Woman: All Might.... Help.... Me....

AFO: I WILL STEAL EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE PROTECTED FROM NOW ON!!

*SHOOT!

*BOOM!

A shot of air pressure had hit All Might with full force which created a dome of pressurized air. Debris had flew all over the place with some buildings struggling to keep it's shape. Soon, the smoke had cleared to reveal All Might in his true form.

AFO: First your self respect, you kept your form even when you are injured. SHOW THE WORLD YOUR PATHETIC FORM SYMBOL OF PEACE!!!

The thing that was left between AFO and the destruction of Japan...... was All Might that was left nothing outside of One For All.