Season 7: Drifting apart

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

The rain poured down heavily under the skies of Musutafu. Explosions, havoc, death ensues like it was the new norm. I was sitting under a porch just outside a small building near the outskirts of the town.

Rogue: Master? Aren't you cold?

Rogue came from the inside as she brought me a blanket that I draped around my shoulder. Shaking my head, I walked nearer to the heavy rain as I hold my hand forward to feel the rain dancing down to my palm.

Me: My heart's already cold enough, the rain is nothing compare to me.

I scoffed at my claim as I looked up to see thunder erupting within the clouds as I smiled before turning back as I rubbed Rogue's hair.

Me: Thank you Rogue. But I want to be alone for now.

With that, I left her alone as I went to a simple empty room as I stood there not moving.

Me: This song and dance, Momo would definitely like this.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Meanwhile in U.A., the students were having hot tea served with some cookies as they warmed their bodies with the fire from the chimney. Momo was leaning over the window with a thick layer of clothing as she looked upon the thunderstorm just outside the hill.

Eri: Mama? Aren't you a little warm wearing those stuffy clothing?

Eri came to her side as she gave Momo a cup of tea before the latter took a sip as she smiled before kissing her daughter's forehead.

Momo: My heart's already warm enough, this clothing is nothing compare to me.

Momo giggled at her claim as she gazed upon the smiling of her classmates before turning to the staircase.

Momo: Thank you Eri. But mama wants to be alone for now.

With that, she left Eri alone and simply went to her room before standing in the middle, not moving.

Momo: This particular song and dance, Y/n would be delighted to hear this.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

(A/N: Y/N is bold while Momo is italic.)

I raised my hand in front of me imagining Momo grabbed it as I twirled her around.

Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow
I miss your touch some nights when I'm hollow
I know you crossed a bridge that I can't follow
Since the love that you left is all that I get, I want you to know

Meanwhile, Momo was imagining me grabbing her hand as she twirled in the span of my arms.

That if I can't be close to you, I'll settle for the ghost of you
I miss you more than life
(More than life)
And if you can't be next to me, your memory is ecstasy
I miss you more than life, I miss you more than life