𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Song: Woman (Harry Styles)

Song:
Woman (Harry Styles)

"And then her mom told me that next time I wanted to visit Lily, I should just knock because I ruined her rose garden and she couldn't focus on the episode of the show she was watching. It was one with masters and chefs but I don't really know how that would work out. I think Lily has started to like me more even though she pretends to hate me because she didn't kick me out and lent me one of her books..." James Potter rambled, going through a book about magical creatures Remus had left on his nightstand. "I hoped that this would be disguised porn but you really do read about hags."

"Can we please focus on my problem?" Remus pleaded, rubbing his eyes tiredly. His three friends: James Potter, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew, had arrived thirty minutes ago and over that limited time span, he had managed to tell them about Callisto. Unfortunately, his story was constantly interrupted by an overly excited James who couldn't wait to tell them more about his one true love, Lily Evans.

"Since when are hot, blonde neighbors a problems?" Sirius questioned, putting on Remus' sunglasses.

"Since they appear out of nowhere!" He exclaimed, not believing that his friends weren't suspicious about a random girl appearing out of thin air during this particular time. "She looks like trouble."

"All the more reason to seduce her with your useless knowledge on mermaids and your cute sweaters." Peter answered, receiving an approving nod from Sirius. "Are we taking the bus to Diagon Alley?"

"Obviously." James stated, getting up from the bed and strutting out of the room. Even though the fireplace was connected to the floo network, they always took the bus. James liked to fall asleep during the ride, usually annoying whoever had the misfortune to sit next to him. Sirius and Peter checked out the muggle girls coming in and out of the bus, because as they supported, it was a great way to make new "friends", while Remus just despised the feeling of getting sucked in a tube.

Remus waited for everyone to step out in the garden before he locked the door, putting the keys in the pocket of his jacket.

"Is that her?" James nudged him, pointing at a girl walking up the road towards his and the Claires' house. Sure enough, it was Callisto, her blonde hair falling in front of her face as the wind hit her face.

"Greet her, mate!" Sirius urged him. Remus shook his head in refusal, when Sirius put his hands around his mouth and shouted her name. Her head immediately snapped to their direction and she crossed the road, not bothering to look for any cars coming her way.

"Hey?" She greeted them, the word coming out of her mouth more like a question and less like a statement.

"Good morning." Remus said awkwardly, not deciding whether he should dig Sirius' grave or his own first. "Did you go for a walk?"

"No, I just haven't seen my parents yet." She replied, her eyes averting from him to James, Sirius and Peter.

"Then where did you sleep yesterday?" He questioned, curiosity taking the best of him. Both his parents have told him multiple times that he was too curious for his own good and he agreed to some extent. Sometimes it was better to shut your mouth and pretend like you didn't see or hear something, but unfortunately, the moment the question popped up in his mind, it was already out of his lips.