𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

Song: Panic Room (Au/Ra)"Welcome to the panic room, where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you

Song:
Panic Room (Au/Ra)
"Welcome to the panic room, where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you."

Lily Evans and Sirius Black were what an outsider would think of as two people as different as can be. They were not able to tolerate each other and they could not under any circumstance be friends each other. Lily was too much of a goodie-two-shoes. Sirius was too much of an uncontrollable rebel. She was too kind, too caring, too focused. He was a rude, giant ball of teenage angst, mommy issues and chaotic energy. The girl was simply golden and he was the exact opposite.

But all that was wrong. Something seemed to have happened back in fourth hear and suddenly Lily Evans stopped glaring at the black-haired boy. Instead of rolling her eyes every time she heard his voice calling her in the corridors, she simply turned around and patiently listened to whatever crazy plan the wizard had come up to set her and his friend up. And then, she actually started playing board games with him by the fireplace every Sunday morning, and James Potter would come down to the Common Room just to see Lily excitedly waving around as she beat a very confused Sirius to a muggle game called "Monopoly". But the craziest thing happened when Sirius received a neatly written Christmas card in fifth year by the very Lilian Evans with a new muggle boarding game that he took with him to the Potters when he got disowned.

It was a weird type of friendship, but it worked nonetheless.

Did that all start because Lilian Evans saw a young Sirius Black standing up for a muggle born first year as she was going for lunch after Potions? Yes, maybe Sirius Black wasn't too bad after all.

Three years later and the two were sitting by the fireplace, only that instead of a game of Monopoly, they were dealing with a Game of Hearts.

"No feelings involved?" Lily blurted out, disbelief lacing her voice. "That's not possible."

"Yeah, it's not possible because the man is already whipped!" Sirius pointed out, slapping the back of Remus' head lightly. "Just admit it you Moon dancer!"

"Hold up, I never said anything about having feelings!" Remus protested, the defensive tone in his voice making Lily snort. "Yes, go ahead and laugh, Miss Potter!"

"No, thank you." Lily responded, her eyes narrowing slightly. However, Remus didn't miss the red tinge on her freckled cheeks as she quickly averted her gaze to the lit fireplace. Sirius barked out a laugh, nudging Lily's shoulder teasingly with a satisfied glint in his eyes.

"You're both either lying to us, or yourselves..."

~ ~ ~

"Hurry up, Callie!" Narcissa urged the girl, tapping her foot impatiently on the marble floor. Callisto angrily huffed, her hand digging deeper in her bag as she searched for the scrunched up letter she had put between the stack of books during brekfast. "Collins is going to skin us alive if we're late!"