𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑...

Song:Dinner and Diatribes (Hozier)"I'd suffer Hell if you'd tell me, what you'd do to me tonight

Song:
Dinner and Diatribes (Hozier)
"I'd suffer Hell if you'd tell me, what you'd do to me tonight."

"I ruined the date." Remus sneezed, blowing his nose into a tissue paper Callisto levitated to him. She was standing at the opposite side of the room, watching at him suspiciously as he threw the tissue in the bin, his nose bright red. "We were supposed to be having fun."

"You didn't." She said. "It's not your fault you got sick."

"Can you come here please?" He asked, pulling the covers closer to him. "Speaking so loudly makes my ears ring."

"And let you infect me with whatever plague you're carrying?!" Callisto scoffed, shaking her head. "Stay away from me and my already fucked up immune system, Lupin!"

"It's not a virus, Listo."

"It will be if you infect me." She grumpily mumbled. "Let's keep it to vir-you."

"It's because of the full moon."

Callisto narrowed her eyes, "And you're sure you didn't let any first years breathe your way."

"Positive."

"If I do as much as sneeze during this week, I will come for you."

"I was under the impression you liked doing that." Remus smirked at Callisto's shocked expression, patting the space next to him. "Well, come for me then."

"Definitely not while you're sick." Callisto grumpily said, laying down on the bed. She pulled a small bottle from her pocket and motioned for him to extend his hand before she squeezed some hand sanitizer on his palm. "Do not sneeze, cough or touch me with your tongue."

"Aw, there go my plans for today."

"Are you always this suggestive during the full moon, Lupin?"

"Only when there's a pretty girl on my bed." He smuggly replied, laying his head on her chest. Callisto just snickered, playing with his hair. The week before the full moon had been much easier according to Remus and the guys, despite his constant sneezing and coughing. There had been no extreme mood swings and he had been sleeping like a baby, although Callisto was pretty sure it just happened to be an easy full moon.

"Thank you for the potion." Remus mumbled, looking up at her. "I- I don't know what I could ever do to repay you."

"You don't have to do anything." She muttered. "I'm glad it helps."

"Are you feeling fine?" Remus asked, making Callisto tilt her head in confusion. "With your condition, I mean. How is it?"

"Like usual." She shrugged, the topic feeling like foreign territory she hadn't even dreamed of exploring before. "I took a pretty hard hit last year with Monica, but things have been going smoothly, I guess."