𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

Song: Cinnamon Girl (Lana Del Rey)"Like if you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did

Song:
Cinnamon Girl (Lana Del Rey)
"Like if you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did..."

A/N: Drug use (it's a magical drug though), proceed with caution if it's a sensitive topic.

Antonia and Callisto were preparing for the "party" in Lily's dorm, after being threatened by the redhead that even though it was something casual, being underdressed was unacceptable. Lily and Antonia were matching, both their dresses being a baby pink color with intricate sleeves, while Callisto had refused to dress up and had put on her pajamas.

"You look like an uncle."

"Is your aunt hot?"

"No comment." Lily gave up, turning to look at Antonia who was putting on the pair of gloves Callisto had given her. Her nails were too short from constantly biting them when her hands were uncovered, and her thumbs were covered with beige bandages. "Nice gloves, Antonia."

"Thank you." The brunette smiled, changing the bandage on her thumb. "They help with nail biting."

"You should try one of those potions that make the skin taste horrible." The redhead proposed. "They really helped back in fifth year."

Callisto shrugged, "I just threatened Nicholas that I'd blast his fingers off if he continued doing it."

"What is it like in your brain?" Lily mumbled, looking positively disturbed.

"I'm assuming it's wet." Callisto answered. "Rather soft, and it probably smells weird. Oh, quite textured too."

"Usually I have a lot to say to you but right now I just want to kill you. Hope you have sorted your will out."

"As a matter of fact, I have." Callisto bragged. "And everything goes to my nonexistent child, because I'm an asshole and you're not getting anything from me."

"Can I be your child?" Antonia asked, raising an eyebrow. "I can eat and cry."

"No."

Antonia shrugged, "I tried."

The three girls slipped out of Lily's dorm, earning quizzical looks from the few students sitting in the Common Room as they went up the staircase leading to the boys' dormitories and walked to the far end of the corridor. Outside the door there was a small sign with the boys' names, stuck crookedly on the center. Callisto knocked on it and it opened, revealing a smiling Peter.

"Hello, handsome!" Lily greeted, ruffling his hair as they all got inside. Remus was finishing one of his essays while eating a bar of chocolate and Sirius was going through a box of disks, looking at them with immense concentration. Nicholas and James seemed to be in a heated argument about which Quidditch team was the best, with James refusing to acknowledge that the Bulgarian's win in the previous World Cup was fair.