𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅

Song: Stargirl Interlude (The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey)"I just want to see you shine 'cause I know you are a Stargirl

Song:
Stargirl Interlude (The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey)
"I just want to see you shine 'cause I know you are a Stargirl."

A/N: Smut ;)

Callisto had taken up on her first 'mission' for the Order at a bit of an uncomfortable time period. She was sitting for her NEWTs that week, five days of nastily exhausting exams that all came down to her and the DADA exam on the last day.

Potions had gone by more than swimmingly, despite Slughorn's idea about her not sitting the exam failing. While Damocles Belby wouldn't need to sit for the exams, Callisto Claire would have to if she wanted to find a job in Potions at some point.

Transfiguration and Charms had gone as expected. The material was harder there, but she had never really struggled with it.

Divination was hit or miss. She had made up an entire story circulating around her getting killed by a mysterious curse, the night sky covered in bright red stars being the last thing she saw. The teacher seemed to appreciate the symbolism, because she hummed along to the macabre details.

DADA was a work in progress. She had studied with Remus while brewing the potion Dumbledore had asked for, the boy's gaze always suspicious at the liquid bubbling in her cauldron. She had just smiled innocently when he asked what it was, before squeezing some blood out of the incision in her palm.

Remus hadn't questioned it further.

"You got this." Remus said, as they walked towards the class. "Pretty sure you can get an..."

"A T." James chimed in, his tone teasing.

"Fuck off, Jace."

"The feeling is mutual, Elphie."

"I think you could get an A if you really tried." Remus hopefully said, not convincing Callisto the least bit.

"CLAIRE!" Narcissa's voice was heard as she approached them, Regulus and Tobias following her. The two boys stopped at a safe distance, Regulus refusing to even glance at Tobias.

'Yes?"

"Help." Narcissa hissed, grabbing her forearm harshly. She brought her down slightly, glaring at James, before she put her hand in front of her lips and whispered in Callisto's ear. "Come with us, I can't take the awkwardness anymore."

Callisto snickered, "That bad?"

"It was a kiss, what's even so horrible about it?"

"I don't know, maybe he's just a really bad-" Her words were cut short as she saw both Remus and James looking at her quizzically.

"Who's really bad at what?" James asked, frowning.

Callisto opened her mouth, an excuse ready to tumble off her lips, when Regulus approached them.