𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒' 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄

Song:As it Was (Harry Styles)"You know it's not the same as it was

Song:
As it Was (Harry Styles)
"You know it's not the same as it was."

SEPTEMBER 1978

"How's seventh year treating you?" Callisto asked, as Narcissa went in to change into her final dress. She hadn't seen Regulus in quite some time, but it didn't take a genius to figure out he wasn't exactly living his teenage dream.

Sunken, tired eyes, chapped lips, disheveled hair and unkempt clothes that didn't smell of vanilla anymore, but gave off the same clean scent everyone's freshly washed uniforms by the house elves did.

"Classes are boring." He admitted. "The new DADA professor teaches as if someone's holding a wand against his head."

Callisto just raised an eyebrow.

"Granted, he's a muggle born, teaching a bunch of aspiring Death Eaters." Regulus slightly chuckled at that, stretching his legs on the coffee table filled with bridal magazines. "Not the best choice."

"And you?"

"Malfoy's out of my ass." Regulus whispered, smirking. "So is Snape and Avery. I just have the Carrows now to deal with, but they're scared of Nott."

Callisto scoffed, "Nott's not scary."

"Yes, you've seen bigger, badder Death Eaters now." He stated, receiving a smack in the head with one of the bridal magazines Callisto was holding. "Still as painful as I remember."

"Good." She deadpanned. "Nothing compares to your cousin, Little Black."

"Which one?"

"The crazy one."

"You'll have to be more specific."

"Murderous?Evil? Twisted?"

"Once again, not clear enough." Regulus humored. "Bellatrix, I assume. She's quite... special."

"Batshit crazy."

"Don't mention that to Narcissa." Regulus warned. "No talk of her or Andromeda unless you want to be up against the monster in white."

"Rough shit?"

"You have no idea." Regulus sighed. "You're lucky they erased Bella's memory in the Ministry and she has no idea who you are now."

Callisto nodded, turning to the front as Narcissa came out in her wedding dress. She had picked it a month ago with Callisto's help while the bridesmaids were off trying to find flowers that didn't even exist in the first place. None of them had felt any remorse for sending them off in their impossible quest, needing the peace and quiet to work.

It did pay off, because the dress was absolutely stunning. Narcissa wanted nothing short of a "princess wedding", no matter the cost. Lucius' parents were planning to pay everything, and she was willing to bleed them dry to get what she wanted.