𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄

Song: West Coast (Lana Del Rey)"You push it hard, I pull away, I'm feeling hotter than fire

Song:
West Coast (Lana Del Rey)
"You push it hard, I pull away, I'm feeling hotter than fire. I guess that no one ever really made me feel that much higher."

Callisto walked to the Library with Lily by her side, the two girls holding a stack of books each. Much to Callisto's dismay, Ivan had announced that they would be sitting for a test during their next lesson, so that he could understand better what he needed to revise. So, after getting brutally rejected by Remus during Potions, she had employed the help of the next DADA star student, Lily Evans.

"Is it necessary that we study, Ginger?" Callisto groaned, looking at the stack of books on her arms. "Can't we just go smoke outside by the Lake?"

"No."

"Did you know the Lake belongs to the Blacks?" The blonde mused, trying to distract the determined redhead. "Hence the name, the Black Lake." She finished, gesturing dramatically at the name of the lake.

"That's a lie." Lily grumpily responded, recalling the time she had actually fallen for that lie and had gone up to Sirius, fascinated by the fact his family's name was given to the lake. He had just laughed and ruffled her hair, her cheeks growing bright red from embarrassment.

What Lily Evans didn't know and would never learn, was that James Potter first felt his heart tug at her sight during that misunderstanding.

"But-"

"No buts!" Lily cut her off. "We're doing this. I won't rest until you're better than Lupin!"

"So, you'll just die from exhaustion?"

"I'll be damned, Claire." Lily sighed, patting the seat next to her for Callisto to sit on. Callisto sat down a bit reluctantly, opening her notes and the textbook. The moment she read the first sentence, a pang of nausea hit her and she scrunched her nose in disgust. At this point, it wasn't just her mind refusing to understand that class. Her body was screaming at her to get away from Lily's claws before she forced the knowledge in her head.

"Read from the textbook first and then we can go over key points and exam questions together, okay?" Lily asked, looking up from her textbook. Callisto nodded, hoping that it would be enough to appease Lily and sat more comfortably on the chair.

Not even ten minutes had passed and Callisto's robe was discarded, leaving her in the inner layer of her uniform. Her hair was tied up and let down every so often, an obvious sign of struggle and there was already ink smudged on her nose. Much to Lily's dismay, her legs were up on the table and she was leaning further back on the chair, balancing on the two back wooden legs.

"How's it going?"

"Lovely." Callisto sarcastically remarked, pushing the book on the table before she loosened her tie. "This class fucking sucks."