𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

Song: Heather (Conan Gray) "She's got you mesmerized, while I die

Song:
Heather (Conan Gray)
"She's got you mesmerized, while I die."

Callisto was tempted to arrive later than what Remus had instructed her to just to spite him, but the lack of entertainment in her dorm made her decide against it. Surprisingly enough, Callisto managed to enter the Gryffindor Tower quite easily, seeing as it wasn't past curfew yet and the commotion to and from the Gryffindor Common Room was rampant. The girl got up the staircase leading to the boys' dormitories and walked along the unsurprisingly loud rooms, finally stopping in front of the room she was looking for.

She knocked on the door twice, "It's Callisto!"

Just like every other time, the door opened immediately and Peter's hand dragged her from the shoulder inside the room.

"Callie!" He cheered, Callisto's eyes falling on James and Sirius looking frantically in the closets, while Lily was in Remus' bed, going through the box of books.

"Callie, dude," Lily called, raising the book and pointing aggressively at it. "How?"

"Old bookshops, private collections and the Lawson mansion."

"The value of those books in money is equivalent to at least two libraries!" Lily shrieked. "It even has-"

"The first edition of Moby Dick and a signed, first edition copy of Wuthering Heights." Peter, James and Sirius chanted together.

"Mock all you want but those are priceless." Lily mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"I mean," Callisto sighed, sitting on the bed. "I bought them, so they're not actually priceless, but they are indeed rare."

"Is Remus still hogging the bathroom?" Peter whined, knocking on the bathroom door. Callisto heard an incoherent sound that caused Peter to sigh loudly and sink on the floor. There was a knock on the door and Lily got up from the bed to open the door.

"What are you looking for?" Callisto asked Sirius who was currently going through his underwear drawer.

"I had some bottles of firewhiskey somewhere here." He answered, letting out a triumphant cry as he touched the bottle. "There she is!"

"He found them, Jace." Callisto said, James letting out a similar cry and kicking the drawer shut.That was when Callisto heard a voice that was familiar and one that wasn't quite as much. She turned around, where Marlene McKinnon and another girl she hadn't seen before were talking with Lily.

"Who's that?" She asked Sirius, who in the sight of the girl smiled and stuffed all the three bottles in his backpack. "Remus said it was going to be you four, Lily and Marlene."

"Lily's roommate." Sirius answered in a low voice. "Prongs invited her too."

"Haven't seen her before." Callisto stated, observing the girl. She was rather tall, definitely taller than her, with shoulder length, curly brown hair. The color was rather lovely on her, Callisto noted. It complimented her brown eyes that were so dark she could barely make out the pupil.