𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

Songs:Wendy Time (The Cure)Skin (Rihanna)

Songs:
Wendy Time (The Cure)
Skin (Rihanna)

WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE THEMES (KINDA SMEXY) RIGHT AFTER THE STAR SIGN (***) . 

With one last swipe of lipstick, Callisto took a step back, examining herself in the mirror. Her usual school uniform had been traded for a short, tight, wine red, velvet dress that complimented her slim figure, showing off her colar bones and long legs. Her makeup was simple yet made her blue eyes appear much more piercing and the dark shade of lipstick contrasted nicely against her pale complexion. With Narcissa's help she had managed to style her hair in loose curls, charming it to stay intact throughout the night, before also casting a few spells on her high heels to prevent them from causing her any discomfort.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Callisto questioned, looking at Narcissa through the mirror's reflection. Despite Callisto's efforts to convince her to come with her to the Gryffindor party, the girl was adamadant that she prefered to stay right where she was instead of "being surrounded by sweaty, smelly Gryffindors".

"More than just sure." Narcissa retorted, looking up from her book. "You look hot."

"Thanks." Callisto smiled, checking at the clock. The party should have started around 20 to 25 minutes ago, giving her just enough time to appear fashionably late just as the alcohol would start streaming. "I should be going. If you change your mind, you know where to find me."

"In Lupin's bed?" Narcissa snarkily, sending her a teasing smile. Callisto rolled her eyes at the comment and took her wand in her hand, putting it in the small purse, wrapped around her thigh. She had charmed the purse a few months ago, making sure that it wouldn't stick out of her dress no matter how tight it was, that it would fit the bare necessities by using an undetectable expansion charm and that it also wouldn't slide down her leg while she moved.

"Vulgar." She smirked, winking at her before she walked out of the dorm. She stuck out like a sore thumb among the few Slytherins sitting in the Common Room wearing their pajamas or casual clothes, but she ignore the quizical stares and got out of the door, heading to the Gryffindor Tower.

When she arrived, the portrait was just closing and she slid in the room, her eyes immedialy scanning the room for familiar faces. The party looked better than what she had anticipated. The lights were dimmed down, lighting the room just enough so that nobody would end up tripping over themselves. Music was booming loudly as people danced around, holding red plastic cups. Of course, the Marauders had made sure that their introverted friends wouldn't feel uncomfortable and they had left the couches in the room, where some people were sitting either chatting with each other or guarding their friends' drinks while examining everyone that went close to them with narrowed eyes.

"BLONDIE!" She heard the familiar voice of Sirius Black as he sauntered over to her, holding a bottle instead of a cup.

"Black." She acknowledged, taking in his image. His hair was falling messily around his slightly flushed from the alcohol face. The top three buttons of his black shirt were unbuttoned and a wide grin was on his lips, glee shining in his dark grey eyes.