𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

Song:Leave my Body (Florence and the Machine)"I'm gonna leave my body

Song:
Leave my Body (Florence and the Machine)
"I'm gonna leave my body. I'm gonna lose my mind."

A/N: Trigger Warning: infertility

"Is everyone decent?" Lily asked, both her and James covering their eyes as they entered the dorm. Both Callisto and Remus looked up from the chocolate they were sharing, the one that rightfully belonged to James, with panicked expressions.

"No." Remus said, taking the last piece and handing Callisto half of it. "Fuck, where's my...shirt?"

"Oh, no he's naked." Callisto murmured, clinking the piece of chocolate with Remus. They both popped it in their mouths, high-fiving silently. "There is the shirt! Under mine!"

"Hurry up, please." James urged. "I'm very embarrassed right now."

"All good now." Callisto said, Remus' eyes widened as he saw the bit of chocolate smeared on her lip. He quickly kissed her to remove it, James letting out a disgusted groan.

"You two are like rabbits." He complained, sitting down on his bed. "Can't keep your hands off each other."

"Rabbits don't have hands."

"Rabbits don't have hands." James repeated mockingly, poorly imitating her voice. "The point still stands."

"Points don't actually-"

"Oh my God!" James exclaimed, throwing the pillow at her. "Stop ruining everything."

"You're both acting like toddlers." Lily scolded, catching the pillow Callisto threw James mid-air. "And you're not convincing anyone that you despise each other."

"Okay, yes, she may have grown on me." James admitted sheepishly. "Like a parasite grows inside a caterpillar before it slaughters it and uses its dead body as protection..."

"Ehm... thanks?"

"You're welcome."

"Callie," Lily asked, going through her bag. "Do you have a pad with you? Or a tampon."

Callisto scoffed, "No, why would I have one?"

The moment those words escaped her lips, she regretted them. She would have banged her head on the wall hadn't it been for everyone else in the room.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked, tilting her head slightly. "In case you get your period. I mean, you-" She paused for a moment, her eyes widening in horror. "Oh God."

"No, I meant that I just-"

"Are you pregnant?" Lily asked, practically jumping off the bed. " Oh God, this is-this is... Okay, it's fine, don't stress. Everything is-"