𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 & 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘

Song: Don't blame me (Taylor Swift)"I get so high, yeah every time you're touching me

Song:
Don't blame me (Taylor Swift)
"I get so high, yeah every time you're touching me."

"Miss Claire, your wand please."

The thing many people seemed to forget about Hogwarts was that albeit it was filled with magic, peculiar creatures, mischievous poltargeists and judgemental portraits, it was still a school. And the thing about schools is that usually, offenses get punished. Offenses such as punching a fellow student after a rather hard breakup and then beating once again said student and trashing a classroom. Just like that, after an intense scolding session for proper behavior by McGonagall and Slughorn, Remus Lupin and Callisto Claire were put in their place by serving detention with Mrs. Collins every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for a month.

Remus was originally more than just bummed; the mere idea of cleaning empty classrooms for a month thrice a week not appealing to him in any way, shape or form. However, after thinking about it for a good two hours, he managed to find two positive points that could distract him from the detention as a whole. The first was that at least he wasn't serving detention with Filch. The second was that he would be with Callisto. His realization regarding any developing feelings for the Slytherin had been something he was despertaly trying to ignore, though the increasing commentary regarding the "lovey dovey eyes" he was giving her and the "blushed cheeks of a romantic youngster" had only made him more aware of them. For the most part, he was glad because their fight had given him the chance to find a way to stop himself from acting like an awkward trainwreck every time she said something suggestive. On the other hand though, he wished he could take up on those suggestive comments.

But then, the first detention came and Callisto didn't utter as much as a word to him. His Gryffindor pride shone through because he didn't try to start up a conversation either. Everybody in the school knew that he had beaten up Pucey after a disagreement, completely unaware of what that disagreement was. But, Callisto knew! Hell, she had to know and still, she hadn't said anything!

Things for Callisto were much more clear. Remus knew of Luke's intentions and hadn't even bothered to inform her that her so called boyfriend, saw her as nothing more than a weekly toy. It was common courtesy, for fuck's sake! Plus, something about the way her stomach turned every time she looked at him was enough to set an alarm in her mind. It wasn't the usual type of danger she'd just avoid; it was so much more than that. The way he made her feel was dangerous, but it drew her in.

Perhaps Nick had been right to suggest therapy...

"Thank you." The hint of scolding in Collins' voice was enough to make her roll her eyes in annoyance as she gave her wand to the teacher and moved to the desk furthest away from Remus. "You know what to do. In case you need more water, feel free to come to me so I can fill it again. I'll be in my office."

She walked over to the door, Callisto observing her every movement, before she stopped right on her tracks and turned around. "And no dilly-dallying. This is detention."