𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒

Song: The Night We Met (Lord Huron)"I had all and then most of you; some and now none of you"

Song:
The Night We Met (Lord Huron)
"I had all and then most of you; some and now none of you"

Callisto Claire had promised she would never shed another tear for Remus Lupin. And that was exactly what she did. She was very much not over him, and he wouldn't be for a long time if she was being honest, but she refused to cry for him. She only cried that night as she hurried back to her dorm, not bothering to go talk to her friends. After all, she really didn't have to put herself through that. Remus, on the other hand, had to go back to his dorm at some point. He had spent at least two hours by the Lake, staring at the moon's reflection on the dark blue water, not bothering to cover up his blue from the cold fingers or at least try to warm himself up with a spell.

He had finally walked up to his dorm, opening the door to see everyone in a circle, playing a game of muggle cards.

"Where's Callie?" Nicholas had asked, his eyes narrowing as he caught notice of Remus' emotionless gaze.

"Probably went back to her dorm."

Antonia paled, her jaw clenching, "You left her to go alone back to her dorm in the middle of the night when she's high?"

"I-"

Antonia didn't wait to hear his response, immediately standing up and running out of the dorm as if someone had lit her ass on fire. Remus could only stare as the girl left, biting his lip to stop tears from spilling out. Obviously, he hadn't realized that Amortentia made the drinker ten times more emotional.

"This isn't over." Nicholas had said, standing up and hurrying out of the dorm, the grip on his wand tight.

It ended up being pretty much over for Callisto. That night, Antonia and Nicholas had found her at the Astronomy tower, sobbing to the point where Nicholas had to carry her to the infirmary. She only managed to relax after Madame Pomfrey gave her a good dose of a muggle tranquilizer and quickly fell asleep after that, the adrenaline from the Amortentia and all the crying leaving her body and bringing her to the point of physical exhaustion.

After that, Callisto didn't shed a single tear for Remus Lupin. She spent all her time in the Slytherin Common room or Antonia's dorm, studying and chatting with the girl about anything but him. Narcissa and Regulus had implemented a no Gryffindor tolerance policy, which roughly included them sending a jinx or a curse to Remus' direction whenever they saw him, despite not knowing what was going on. He had gone to Madame Pomfrey more times in a week than he'd ever done in a year, but even there, he was met by the matron's cold eyes that held absolutely no sympathy.

She avoided him like the plague, that much was obvious. She had changed seats in DADA with Marlene and had failed to show up to all of their Potions tutoring sessions. She always came in class right before the Professors got in and left the moment the bell rang, just so she wouldn't be approached by him. The boys had been very concerned with his lack of outbursts, but that was only because they didn't know of the silencing charms he put around his bed every night. On top of all that, he always seemed to carry around a box of cigarettes with him, hoping that indulging in the same vices as Callisto would make him feel as if she was next to him for even one minute.