𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Song: Kiwi (Harry Styles)

Song:
Kiwi (Harry Styles)

Dear diary,
I'm officially very pissed off. The cause of this unprecedent frustration is none other than Remus bloody Lupin. Yes, the innocent little neighbor is annoying me not because he is clingy or attached like all the others had been, but because he is blowing me off. I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong since I'm not new in the sport; yet he's still not head over heels. To be fair, I did just finish my first day at Hogwarts, but I work fast and I've known him before coming here which renders every possible excuse pathetic. The Game is easy to play, hell, it's human nature.

I just need to make him fall in love with me before Nicholas makes Katerina Stoev fall in love with him and I win. It's literally that simple and I'm failing!

Luckily, I'm not one to give up at the first difficulty. Everybody has a soft spot and I'm going to find his. Merlin, I sound completely psychotic, but I swear it's the frustration.

I'm not going to talk about my parents to you because let's be honest, it was a rotten case. Besides, I'm going to get melancholic again and I refuse to waste another second on Vera and Thomas. They made their bed and now they can sleep in it.

As I have predicted, I'm a Slytherin. I think it fits me like a glove to be honest. I've also met two new people, Narcissa Black and Regulus Black. They're cousings and they seem interesting enough to befriend. Of course Nicholas has managed to fill all my friendship slots with his annoying ass and I do find myself missing and worrying about Antonia a bit, thus I wouldn't really call them friends.

Anyhow, I'm annoyed and Aunt Elena always says that when I get frustrated I should sleep, so that's enough of soul searching for the day.

Eternally yours,

Callisto.

"Could the curfew be more early?" Callisto whined, placing the diary in the nightstand drawer. The drawer closed firmly and with a wave of her wand, the small silver lock let out a faint clicking sound.

"It used to be earlier but they changed it two years ago." Narcissa informed her, braiding her hair in two loose plait braids.

"I think I might go for a walk." The blonde pondered, her fingers fiddling with the soft material of the blanket. Narcissa raised an eyebrow, looking at her through the mirror, but nodded softly. Going out during curfew was prohibited and if the prefects or the teachers found her then she would have earned a detention before the first week had even finished, but she could understand why Callisto would be so restless as to break the rules.

"Just make sure you're not caught and avoid the third floor." Narcissa consulted, heading to the bathroom. Callisto nodded and put on her shoes, wincing lightly as the shoe came in contact with the raw skin on the back of her heel. The blonde ignored it and walked out of the dorm, descending the stairs to the Common Room. It was a spacious area surrounded by enchanted glass that protected the students from the creatures lurking in the lake. In the middle there were two leather couches and a table with a set of wizard's chess and some books forgotten by the graduated students. A dim light was casted by the chandelier on the ceiling and natural light entered the room through the translucent glass walls, casting a light aquamarine hue to the room.