𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

Song: Lover (Taylor Swift)"All's well that ends well round up with you

Song:
Lover (Taylor Swift)
"All's well that ends well round up with you."

"Are you sure the gates will be open?" Callisto asked as they approached the castle. She had barely gotten any sleep when James woke up and started shaking her and Marlene to get up. Remus and Dorcas were already awake, packing everyone's things in the bags they brought and chatting about God knows what. Remus hadn't even bothered to greet her normally, unlike Dorcas who even offered her some water for her hangover.

"Yes." Peter answered immediately, leading them out of the forest. "Filch opens them before he goes for breakfast."

"I thought he ate students that didn't manage to graduate." Dorcas commented, a few chuckles erupting among the group.

"That's a common misconception." Marlene clarified, walking faster in order to catch up to her and in the process, leaving Callisto behind.

"Listo." Remus called, not receiving any responses. "Listo!"

Callisto didn't say anything. Pretending not to have heard him was much better than having to face him after seeing him cuddling all night with Dorcas. Hell, she felt so embarrassed for her outburst and how she had told Marlene and Sirius everything without a second thought. She couldn't even understand why she would do that, or why Remus was calling her name right now.

"Callisto!" He called again, this time grabbing her shoulder to force her to stop walking.

"Yes?" Her voice sounded small; as if she wasn't the one replying to him. He still looked a bit rough from sleeping outside the entire night, but there was something very alluring about his messy hair and sleepy voice.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sincerity in his eyes. "I mean, yesterday we were fine and then you just left and now you're literally ignoring me."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Remus." She answered, glancing at the others who were way ahead of them. "We need to catch up with the rest."

"No, we don't." Remus stated, averting his gaze to where she was looking before he turned to her. "Just tell me what's wrong. And don't say it's all okay, because I know it's not true."

"I'm just feeling a bit under the weather." Technically, it wasn't a lie. After all, she was chronically ill, so if they were being literal she was under the weather all the time. And right now, things were even worse with the hangover she was experiencing. "I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin everyone's night."

"Are you sure it's just that?" Remus insisted, his expression softening slightly. Callisto nodded, observing him carefully. The bags under his eyes were darker than usual and he was so pale she could clearly make out the outline of every scar. Sweat was forming on his forehead and his eyes were gleaming with fever.