𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄, 𝐏𝐑Ê𝐓, 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐙

Song: Who Are you Really? (Mikky Ekko)"You are a stranger here, why have you come?"

Song:
Who Are you Really? (Mikky Ekko)
"You are a stranger here, why have you come?"

It was much to everyone's surprise when the duelling match became much more interesting to the Hogwarts and Durmstrang students than the original reason of the visit. Even though Quidditch was a fun game, it wasn't as open to everyone as a duelling match where anyone could participate. Soon, everyone was waiting for the four final champions of Hogwarts and Durmstrang to be determined. According to the numbers, and by numbers we mean the bets, the following people were thought to prevail.

From Hogwarts, the final quartet would comprise Regulus Black, James Potter and Sirius Black, Hestia Jones and Nixie Brooks. Yes, technically those were five people, but everyone was willing to bet James Potter and Sirius Black would get conjoined to the hip in order to make sure they weren't separated. They were all great duellers, with the exception of Nixie Brooks who just oozed repressed anger and hence relied more to that than actual heightened abilities. On the other hand, everyone knew Hestia Jones had a mean wand and the ability to remain cool-headed at everything.

From Durmstrang, most people bet on Gruev, the Bekirov twins and Leo Roi. The first boy abhorred his first name, instead opting for his last name, as if it was any better. He was cruel and had no personal constraint in using the harshest of curses, which he had mastered from early on. Reyna and Nadia Bekirov were allowed to use their fire runes, a skill that ran in the family legacy as deep as blood ran in their veins. The difference between them was that Nadia could burn you to the ground and she'd feel no remorse, while Reyna could cry over a dead ant. Leo Roi had no special skills, other than being the only person that activated Remus Lupin's jealousy mode to 100%. He hadn't even bothered to cover the hickey creeping over the collar of his shirt, casually sending winks Callisto's way without bothering to look at the enraged Gryffindor.

"Jealous?"

Lily asked, a chuckle being heard as Marlene closed her book shut and pushed it away. Remus averted his gaze from the boy sitting a few tables away. If looks could kill, Leo Roi would be lying in a puddle of blood now and Remus Lupin would be heading to Azkaban. He hadn't exactly planned to look as hostile, but it was hard to when he remembered his chat with Callisto the previous night.

"Of what? Him?" Remus scoffed, looking at the redhead. "Of course not."

"You deserve it." Marlene simply said, shrugging. "The girl took a crucio for you and now you have the audacity to be smug? And here I thought you were cool."

"Nobody forced her to jump in front of it."

Merlin, I'm an absolute asshole...

Lily seemed to feel the same way because he was hit with a folded newspaper straight on the head.

"I don't know who you are and what you have done with Remus Lupin, but bring him back!"

"Why is everyone only calling me out, huh?" Remus asked, frowning. "She used me too, you know. And, she slept with that guy right after me. Could I be more fucking replacable?"