𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄?!

Song:You Spin me Round (Like a Record) (Dead or Alive)"You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round

Song:
You Spin me Round (Like a Record) (Dead or Alive)
"You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round."

PART I

SEPTEMBER 1994

On paper, Callisto and Remus Lupin were two functioning adults and they had been this way for quite some time now. In practice, things were quite different.

"You're warm." Callisto murmured, her eyes still closed. Remus had probably suffered that night, her leg over his waist preventing any shifting around, and her head on his chest as she held the covers closer to herself. He hadn't said anything though, allowing her to straddle him all she wanted.

"Mhm..." He murmured, still in that half-asleep daze. Silence fell for a few moments, before Callisto decided she wasn't suffocating him enough yet and shifted her entire body weight on him, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Can I sleep on you?"

"Sure, love."

"I drool sometimes..."

"Shocker." He hummed, slowly opening his eyes. It seemed as if they wouldn't be doing much of the sleeping they were supposed to.

"Remus."

"Listo."

"Pay attention to me." Remus laughed, and Callisto swore she could have melted. His voice was still rough from sleeping, so warm and lovely. She could listen to him for hours, especially if she was surrounded by him like she was at that moment. From the shirt that used to belong to him, to his arms, she was perfectly close to him.

"You're needy."

"I'm not..."

"Okay, then I will just-" He had barely managed to move an inch, before she held him in place, genuinely offended by the gesture.

"That's adultery."

"I'll get you a dictionary for Christmas, okay, love?" He teased, pulling the covers over her head so that she wasn't visible. "Now sleep."

Her finger hooked with the blanket as she pulled it up, revealing her face. Remus would have laughed if he didn't find the image so adorable. She was lovely, even when making every limb of his body go numb. If it was anyone else, they would have probably ended up across the room, but her body on top of his felt like home.

"Sleep, Listo."

She closed her eyes, not putting up much more of a fight. He had almost fallen back asleep, when she tapped on his chest, her voice drowsy as she spoke.

"I feel like we're forgetting something..."

"Shh, love..."

So, she shut up and he finally managed to fall back asleep. That didn't last for long though.