𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘

Song:Pretty Boy (The Neighbourhood)"Pretty boy, you did this with me, boy"

Song:
Pretty Boy (The Neighbourhood)
"Pretty boy, you did this with me, boy"

Just like the previous time Callisto Claire had left the Hogwarts Express, Regulus had to literally drag her off the wagon and into the platform, her combat boots scraping against the floor as the taller boy pulled her behind him from the collar of her jacket.

"Now, put on a smile, Claire." Narcissa teased, pinching her cheeks. "It's time to meet your creators."

"Can we please not call them that?"

"It's time to meet your mommy and daddy." Regulus corrected, making Callisto's face contort with disgust.

"I just puked in my mouth."

"Delightful piece of information." Regulus stopped walking and let go of her collar to straighten his own black shirt. "We have to leave to find auntie number 11. We'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"You'll be fine, Callie." Narcissa murmured, hugging the girl tightly. Callisto hugged her back, glaring at Regulus who pointedly looked at his watch, as if he was telling them to hurry up. "We'll floo to your house tomorrow after breakfast."

"See you tomorrow, Cissa."

Callisto gave a brief hug to Regulus who just sat still, patting her head awkwardly and picked up her stuff, strolling along the platform much slower than the other kids. They were all excited to go back home, it made sense to her. Callisto just wished she felt the same need to hurry up to see her parents.

It was rather hard to spot Vera and Thomas in the crowd, despite the fact that they were dressed more formally than what a parent picking up their child should ever look. In fact, she wouldn't have noticed them hadn't it been for the woman standing next to them, her colorful floral dress falling just below her knees.

Elena grinned widely the moment she saw her niece approaching them, completely ditching Vera and Thomas who looked rather unsure, to rush over to her. Callisto let her suitcase fall as Elena hugged her, happy laughter falling from the woman's lips as she kissed the girl's head.

"You look beautiful, Callie." She murmured, stepping back to observe her. "How are you feeling?"

"Angry as shit."

"Do you always smile that much when you're pissed off?" She asked, crossing her arms under her chest. "Oh don't be so moody, Callie. You know what they say?"

Callisto shook her head.

"Someone could be falling in love with your smile."

"Someone did fall in love with your smile." Callisto hinted, her gaze averting to the Hogwarts Express. "Ivan is in there. How about you go and say hi?"

"I came here for my niece."

"Your niece accidentally forgot her purse on the train." Callisto said, beaming an innocent smile. "Oh, no... What will I do?"