𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒?

Song:Friends (Chase Atlantic)"And what the hell were we? Tell me we weren't just friends

Song:
Friends (Chase Atlantic)
"And what the hell were we? Tell me we weren't just friends."

Callisto stayed in the Hospital Ward for a whole week, closely monitored by an overly agitated Madame Pomfrey. That meant that she missed the rest of the duelling matches, only getting informed by the occasional visitor. Much to everyone's expectations, the Durmstrang final four were the same as predicted, while for the Hogwarts champions, neither James nor Sirius managed to get a spot, the final Gryffindor being Remus Lupin.

Reyna Bekirov had beaten Hestia Jones, both girls being transferred to the Hospital Ward to mend a few burns and bruises. Nixie Brooks avenged her friend by absolutely demolishing Nadia Bekirov, the fight only stopping when Nixie punched the girl straight on the nose, causing her to faint.

Regulus' and Gruev's duel had been very much anticipated by everyone, especially since the boy's duel with Callisto. He recovered much faster than her, meaning that he was able to compete, despite their tie.

From what Callisto heard, it had been a brutal fight, even though Gruev was set up for failure from the beginning. He had underestimated Regulus, his polished appearance not convincing him that he would be capable of any type of brutality. That all changed when the young Slytherin hit him with a severing charm right on his palm, stopping him from holding his wand properly. Even while holding the wand with his non-dominant hand, Gruev had fought with his usual might fueled by the embarrassment.

Unfortunately for him, Callisto's influence was far more powerful than anticipated, because for the second time in his life, Gruev fell to the floor, convulsing violently and screaming in pain when Regulus managed to get a grasp of his arm. The poisoning was considerably less dangerous than the previous time, but debilitating enough to grant Regulus a win.

Remus was known as a gentle person, despite his snarky comments and attitude. That was why it had come as such a big of a surprise when he stepped on the table and didn't even hesitate to start throwing curses at Leo Roi with skill most people would dream of.

Sirius and James immediately regretted urging him to participate in the matches, mostly because they understood that this was more of a revenge for Leo getting involved with Callisto, rather than his competitive spirit. Lily was too busy cheering him on to care about the horrified looks on his friends' faces, while Narcissa was smirking as she was healing Regulus' scratches. Remus had won the duel, finishing it off with a nasty punch straight on his jaw. It was completely unnecessary, but it had filled him with great joy.

Callisto didn't have a chance to see Leo again, instead receiving a letter that she put in her pocket and didn't read until she was alone in the ward.

Dear Callisto,
It's a shame I won't see you again anytime soon, especially now that you're injured. I won't take all my time wishing you a speedy recovery, because that's a just waste of paper. You know I don't wish any harm upon you. Anyway, it would be rude for me to leave without a goodbye letter, especially after our night together. You left, no judgement there; I just hoped you'd do me the honor of staying until the morning. Then again, it's a good thing that you left because if you had stayed, I would have probably broken my promise and ended up liking you.
If you need anything, you know where to find me.
Send Nicholas my greetings. I'd like to know if he's okay.
Yours,
Leo.