𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Song: Stargazing (The Neighbourhood)

Song:
Stargazing (The Neighbourhood)

"Diggory, Snape and Lockhart." Regulus stated, looking at Callisto expectantly. She groaned, falling back on the bed as she tried to decide which of the three was worse. Diggory was a straight up dick, but good-looking and probably tolerable if he was put under a silencing charm. Snape was just a questionable creature that made her feel very unsafe and Lockhart was what she imagine to be a crossover between a rooster and that one spare guy that is constantly there when you don't need a guy around.

"Throw Snape in the Whomping Willow, fuck Lochart and marry Diggory." She answered sceptically. "Zabini, Longbottom and...that Prewett boy."

"There's two of them."

Callisto sighed, "The hot one."

"Still two of them." Narcissa pointed out, snickering lightly.

"Fabian?"

"Longbottom is going to the Willow, Fabian in my bed and Zabini to my parents." Narcissa replied without even stopping to think about it. "McDonald, Winston and Brown."

"I'm murdering Winston, fucking Brown and marrying McDonald." Regulus answered, stretching his legs on the bed. Callisto knocked them off, pointing at his shoes and he groaned before taking them off. "I have a good one! Potter, my brother and Lupin."

"Potter is getting spanked by the Willow, your brother gets the time of his life and I guess I'm tying the knot with Lupin."

"Of course." Narcissa teased, shooting her a knowing look. She had suspected that something had happened in the party when Callisto didn't return before she went to sleep and when she saw her in the morning covering a few hickeys and love bites on her neck, but she didn't question it. From the looks of, Callisto really didn't want to talk about it and despite popular belief, she was a very tactful person when it came to certain things.

"It's not that deep, Narcissa." She stated, already sensing where this conversation could go if she didn't play her cards right. "Besides, if we're going to talk about someone's love life, let it be Serena Callum."

Serena Callum was a 7th year Slytherin that had to be part of a muggle melodrama because not a single day went by without her being in the middle of some kind of dramatic, romantic entanglement. She was undeniably pretty with her long, chestnut brown hair, hazel doe eyes and sweet smile, but Merlin did that girl get herself involved in drama! Callisto hadn't been in the school for a long time, but up to now she had had the pleasure of witnessing an oscar-worthy love confession, followed by an awkward rejection.

"She's going on a date with Dolohov on Saturday." Regulus informed them, recalling how excited his dorm-mate was when he found out that the one and only Serena Callum was interested in him.

"What the hell is a Dolohov?" Callisto questioned, accidentaly almost spilling the nail polish on the bed.

"Tall dude with funny ears." Narcissa hinted and Callisto's eyebrows knitted together before a look of recognition took over her eyes. "He's friends with Lucious."