𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

Song: Willow (Taylor Swift)

Song:
Willow (Taylor Swift)

"How the hell did you even manage to do that?" Remus questioned, irritation evident in his voice as he looked down at a black, shaggy dog. "Why the hell did you eat the tulip, Padfoot?!"

The dog just stuck his tongue out, rolling to the side with a thump and closed his eyes. Sirius had decided to go on a walk in the forest and apparently all the brain cells he had disappeared when he transformed, causing him to eat a bunch of red tulips. Of course, he had forgotten that tulips were poisonous to dogs, but thankfully, instead of dying he was just too drowsy to transform back to his human self. The worst part was that this had happened at least three times before and Remus had learned to recognize the signs of poisoning in the dog's eyes.

"I swear to God, you are insufferable! How many times have we talked about eating random plants?" He huffed, running a hand through his hair.

"I hope you're not expecting him to answer that." A feminine voice stated, causing Remus to turn around. Callisto was standing behind him, her bag hanging from her shoulder as she stared at the dog with amusement.

"I'm late, aren't I?" Remus mumbled and Callisto nodded, walking up to the dog and sitting on the ground. He was supposed to meet her in the Dungerons about fifteen minutes ago, but he got caught up with with Sirius' poisoning.

"It's fine." She muttered, patting the dog's fur. His eyes immediately opened and he sat on her lap, his tail wiggling happily as she scratched his tummy. "Is that your dog?"

"It's...complicated." He hissed, glaring at Padfoot. The dog just jumped completely on Callisto and she laughed as he licked her face. "Okay! That is enough! Bad dog!"

"Relax, Lupin." Callisto mumbled, startled by his sudden hostility to the dog. If she knew who the dog really was, she would have the same attitude. "He's just a dog. Have you named him?"

"Yes." He answered, still glaring at Padfoot. Even when drowsy, Sirius never passed up the opportunity to get some attention from the girls at Hogwarts who for the most part, adored dogs. "His name is Fucker."

"You named your dog Fucker?" Callisto questioned, raising an eyebrow just as Sirius let out a loud bark.

"Yes, it suits him like a glove." He responded calmly, his eyes fixed on Sirius on her lap. "Shall we get going?"

"Sure." She agreed, patting the dog's head one more time before she got up and straightened out her clothes. They both silently made their way back into the castle, Remus already preparing yet another speech on how Sirius shouldn't eat random things as a dog and on how licking people's faces was creepy since he wasn't a real dog. He wouldn't listen to him, but what else was he supposed to do?

"Sorry for not being on time." He mumbled, turning to look at her. "I had dog problems." He mentally face-palmed at the lame excuse, hoping that she wouldn't consider him completely ridiculous.