𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓

Song:Misery Business (Paramore)"When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth

Song:
Misery Business (Paramore)
"When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth."

My dearest diary,
I'm afraid I've fallen terribly ill. No, it's not that damn blood curse coming through yet again. If anything, Madame Pomfrey has told me that my last blood test wasn't concerning her greatly. I have fallen sick with some other kind of disease that seems to appear when a certain person is around. Once again, I'm talking about Remus bloody Lupin! Honestly, I have no idea what's going on with me, but whenever he enters the room, followed by Jace the Potty trainer, Dog-star Black and Peter Pan's long lost cousin, I bloody lose my mind. It's ridiculous, to say the least.

Hell, a guy named Wolf McWolf makes me feel stuff! Who the fuck names their child Wolf McWolf? 

I keep on telling myself that this is all because of that godforsaken bet, and in the beginning it really was nothing more than that. But now, things have gotten complicated because I'm sick and it has to be because of him.

My point is, he needs to leave the country so that I can stop thinking about him!

Entirely yours,
Callisto.

"Are you done yet?" Narcissa sighed exasperatedly, tapping her foot on the ground. Callisto raised her head from her diary, closing it shut and placing it in the drawer with exaggerated movements. She stood up and walked over to Narcissa, who was observing her with wide eyes as she let go of the caramel sweater. "You're gonna catch a cold."

"It's not that cold." Callisto pointed out, as they made their way to the Quidditch pitch. Keeping her promise, she had decided to go and watch the first Quidditch match of the season between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Thankfully, Narcissa was eager to join her, seeing as she had to support the bleached version of Cruela de Vil in one of the most important matches of the year, as he liked to say. Much to Callisto's dismay, this meant that Narcissa had gone all out, waking her up an hour earlier to get ready.

"Ladies!" A familiar voice said just as they exited the castle. Callisto turned around, coming face to face with Luke Pucey and Lucious Mafoy. Callisto glanced at Narcissa who had jumped on Lucious, feeling slightly freaked out by how unnatural the genuine smile looked on his lips.

"That potion did wonders, Claire." Luke smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as they walked. Callisto slightly tensed under his grasp, taken aback by the sudden gesture. He on the other hand, seemed completely relaxed, a lighthearted smile grazing his lips as he turned to look at her.

"That's the whole point."  She muttered, choosing to dismiss the arm still wrapped securely around her.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, Claire?" Lucious observed, his cold grey eyes setting on Callisto as a satisfied smirk played on his lips when he took notice of Luke's arm.