𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟕 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒

Song:Devil's Advocate (The Neighbourhood)"I'm the devil's advocate

Song:
Devil's Advocate (The Neighbourhood)
"I'm the devil's advocate. You don't know the half of it."

JULY 1997

"This is madness!"

"You need to listen-"

"Listen? To what? This is a suicide mission and you all know it! I'll be damned before I let any of you-"

"Harry, stop getting on my nerves."

Harry Potter was used to being scolded, it was like second nature at that point, but he had never been on the receiving end of such a disappointed, and fed up expression. Callisto was the only person sitting out of every Order Member, Remus standing close to her.

He was right, of course. Their plan to get him out of the Dursley residence was pure, raw madness. From the mode of transportation, to the Polyjuice potion being passed around to make it seem like the people he cared for were him, it was a risky plan. Too risky for Harry's liking.

"We're all responsible people here, okay?" She continued. "Some of us have been doing this for more years than you can imagine. What exactly are you so scared of?"

"I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"Sentimentalities, Potter." MadEye Moody scoffed, his magical eye scanning the area continuously. Harry had given up on trying to catch up with it, instead looking at his good eye while he spoke. "We know the risk. Now, shut up, and let Claire do her thing."

Helpless, he turned to Arthur Weasley. Surely, he couldn't approve when half his kids were involved.

Much to his disappointment, the man simply nodded.

Moody cleared his throat, turning to Callisto, "Snip the hair."

Harry didn't have time to protest, because he suddenly felt his hair being tugged at. A few strands traveled the air, before finding their place inside a small, transparent, glass vial.

"Hermione, Ron, George, Fred, Fleur and Fletcher," Callisto called, taking a flask from her pocket. Six vials arranged themselves in front of her as she poured some of the thick potion into each. "This is Polyjuice potion. You will put a single of Harry's hair inside, stir it and then drink it. For about an hour and a half, you won't look like yourselves, but like Harry."

Harry looked around. They all seemed unfazed, except for the little man Moody was standing next to. Mundungus Fletcher, a thief and a member of the Order out of sheer luck. If Harry didn't like the plan, he loathed his implication in it.

"Polyjuice Potion?" Mundungus questioned, his beady eyes gleaming with panic.

It happened in seconds. Mundungus lunged forwards, trying to run out in the darkness, only to be crushed to the ground by one of Moody's curses. With a spell, Remus brought him up standing, and stuck his feet to the ground.