𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄

Song: Style (Taylor Swift)

Song:
Style (Taylor Swift)

"So, you're telling me that you could be the next Phineas Bourne..." Nicholas carefully uttered, watching as his best friend's smile widened even more than he thought possible. "Callie, that's incredible!"

He engulfed her in a tight hug, spinning her around as the blonde's laugh echoed in the room. Both Vera and Thomas were at their jobs for the moment, so she had invited Nick over to tell him the grand news. The boy broke the hug, pointing at her when he rushed out of the room.

"This calls for a toast miss Claire!" He announced heading out if the room with an unnerving amount of confidence for someone who didn't know even where the bathroom was. Callisto hurried after him, watching in amusement as Nicholas stood in front of the staircase, wondering if he should go downstairs or examine that floor first. "Would it be too much to expect that you know where the liquor cabinet is?"

"First of all it's 11 o'clock in the morning." She pointed out, crossing her hands under her chest and raising an eyebrow. "And yes, it is too much."

"It's happy hour somewhere in the world and that is enough for me!" He announced, strutting back to the room with his head held high. "Next time ask for the liquor cabinet coordinates."

"Yes, Nicholas." Callisto answered sarcastically. "Next time I find my second pair of biological parents, I'll make sure that they have enough tequila to satisfy your inner alcoholic."

"Not alcoholic! I'm an alcohol officianado!"

"What's the bloody difference Nicholas? You both drink your asses off, you just make it fancy." She tiredly insisted, ignoring his incredulous expression.

"We're talking about a philosophy, you insolent goat! It's like that thing you say that Potions is an art, only that we're making it muggle friendly. Potions master is the equivalent of an alcohol officianado in the muggle world." He rambled lying back on the bed with his feet hanging from the edge.

"You're right...I'm so sorry to have offended you." She mumbled boringly, a smal smile creeping on her lips.

"Will you open the window? You aunt says I have to take more vitamin C." He didn't even wait for her to reply and Nicholas got up from the bed and pushed the heavy curtain aside, natural light entering the room.

"When I said that my room is your room I meant that you could leave a shirt occasionally, forget a book and perhaps even contribute in the color scheme and the decoration but I didn't literally mean that this is your room." She clarified, going to close the curtains. He let out an inhuman sound and she dropped the velvet fabric, turning to him wide-eyed.

"It's the lack of vitamin C." He stated, folding his hands together.

"No, it's the lack of a brain." Callisto argues, sitting on the edge of the bed. Nicholas looked outside, his eyes falling at the room right opposite from hers. A sly smirk appeared on his lips and he turned to the front. "And it's vitamin D, not C."