𝐌𝐈𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎

Song: Arabella (Arctic Monkeys)"Makes you wish that you were the bottle"

Song:
Arabella (Arctic Monkeys)
"Makes you wish that you were the bottle"

"I can't believe my idiot cousin is stealing you again!" Narcissa complained, opening the curtain of her dressing room slightly to grab the dress Callisto was holding. "It's supposed to be a shopping trip, for fuck's sake!"

"Dear brother always had a flair for the dramatics." Regulus commented, snickering slightly.

"He said it's an emergency." Callisto argued, sitting on the couch next to Regulus. "Besides, I already have a dress, so we wouldn't spend the entire trip here anyways."

"You have a dress?" Regulus asked, confusion evident on his face. "When did you get it?"

"It was supposed to be my dress for the wedding reception." Callisto explained. "Since the wedding was a disaster, I never wore it."

"I'm coming out everyone!" Narcissa announced, pulling the curtain and stepping out of the dressing room. "What do you think?"

"Hideous."

"Change everything about it and I'll love it."

"It's not that bad." The Slytherin tried to argue, staring at her reflection in the gold plated mirror. It looked like a very elegant dress on the hanger, but the light beige color seemed to blend awfully well with Narcissa's skin tone and the lace resembled an old muggle couch. "On second thought, I would rather wear a potato sack."

"Try this." Callisto handed her a dark green dress, with a deeper neckline compared to the previous dress. Narcissa looked at the dress a bit skeptically, but before she was able to complain, Callisto shoved her in the dressing room and closed the door shut.

"What color is your dress?" Regulus asked, observing a drawer filled with ties. He pulled out a maroon one, observing the silky material for a brief moment before he carefully placed it back in place.

"Dusty blue." Callisto answered, stifling a yawn. "Why are you asking?"

"Well, since I'm taking you to the ball, my tie has to match your dress." The boy cheekily answered, enjoying the surprised look in Callisto's face.

"Since when are you taking me to the ball?"

"Since now." Regulus responded, lifting two ties from the drawer. "Which one looks better, Claire?"

"You're taking Callie to the ball?!" Narcissa's head popped out of the changing room curtain.

"Don't act too surprised." Regulus remarked, smirking. "We all know that Lupin is too much of a coward to ask a girl out, Callisto's pride is the size of my aunt's ass, and I refuse to appear there alone or with some dumb chick I've never talked to before."

Narcissa's face contorted in disgust, "Let's keep any comments about my mother's ass to a minimum, please."

"Your mom has a big ass?" The blonde blurted out, receiving a warning glare. "Anyway, why are you not asking someone from your year? Like, that Greengrass girl."