𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐄

Song:Ribs (Lorde)"This dream isn't feeling sweet, we're reeling through the midnight streets

Song:
Ribs (Lorde)
"This dream isn't feeling sweet, we're reeling through the midnight streets. And I've never felt more alone, feels so scary getting old."

The day they had all dreaded, yet anticipated the most had finally come.

Graduation from Hogwarts, an event they never had the opportunity to see before. At first there would be a ceremony, just a round of speeches from the professors and Dumbledore. Then they would all be called up to receive their graduation paper and they would finally have dinner in the grounds.

Callisto wasn't all that stressed, just a bit melancholic. Her aunt wasn't all too sure she could come, she had to cover a shift for one of her colleagues. Apparently her child got sick and Elena always had a soft spot for helping out when someone's kid was having issues. Nicholas and Antonia hadn't contacted her either, probably too preoccupied with finding a safe area to settle down in, and it wasn't like she wanted her parents to ruin her graduation by turning up.

Lily's parents would be there, the Potters would attend for both James and Sirius, Hope and Lyall would undoubtedly come, so would Peter's grandparents. Hell, even Narcissa's prestigious parents would come to admire their daughter.

She was all alone.

"All good?" Lily asked, pinning Callisto's hair back with a golden hairpin.

"Yeah."

"You seem sad." Lily commented, securing the accessory on Callisto's hair with a spell. "Is everything okay between you and Remus?"

"Yes, we're moving in together." Callisto softly said, a small smile tugging at her lips. "You?"

"Well, I'm not moving in with you and Remus." Lily humored. "But, James will announce to his parents today that we're moving in together as well over the summer. I'm kind of nervous."

"I wouldn't know."

"You shall learn, when you tell them." Lily stated, motioning for Callisto to stand in front of the large mirror with her. "We clean up well, Claire."

"I just turned myself on."

"Okay, this is a bit too far." Lily cut her off, turning her around. "Let's go to the ceremony."

~ ~ ~

Callisto had to admit, the venue was beautiful.

Professor Sprout had decorated the area with multiple flowers, the scent of patchouli and roses filling her nostrils the moment she stepped foot in the large area. Professor McGonagall was conversing with the parents, her usual dark blue robes replaced by a velvet olive green dress with flowy sleeves and a matching pointy hat.

"Does Minnie look great, or is it my idea?" Sirius asked, popping behind them. "She definitely outdid both of you."

Callisto turned around and eyed him, the slight expression of disgust not leaving her carefully painted features.