𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒

Song: Jealousy, jealousy (Olivia Rodrigo)"But jealousy, jealousy started following me

Song:
Jealousy, jealousy (Olivia Rodrigo)
"But jealousy, jealousy started following me."

The clattering sound of heels against the marble floor acted as a warning sign for everyone who dared to block the way of Callisto Claire and Narcissa Black, tying perfectly with the scent of expensive perfume and perfectly ironed clothes. Although dressed to kill and looking as if they were torn out of a mystery movie with a very questionable plot, the two girls were actually heading on their dates. Lucious Malfoy had organized a "special" date for the blonde Slytherin, while Callisto was going to accompany Luke Pucey for a butter beer at Hogsmead. Although it wasn't that original of an idea, it was somewhat sweet how he had proposed to show her around the village.

"Is this too much?" Narcissa questioned, glancing down at her dark blue picnic dress. Callisto turned to look at her, scoffing at the question. "I feel like this is too much..."

"No, it's not." She stated, her eyes falling on a group of girls staring intently at them. She reciprocated the glare, waiting for them to break eye contact. "You look gorgeous and they're all just horribly underdressed."

"Yes, you're right."

"Don't sound so surprised." Callisto snickered as they reached the exit of the Castle. Slughorn was waiting by the large, mahogany doors, his usual robes being replaced by a pair of plum ones with golden stars etched on some places. Callisto glanced at him up and down, noticing the matching shocks peeking through his dark brown shoes. Indeed, he might have taken it to the opposite side of the spectrum and Callisto wasn't a big fan of the plum and golden color story, but she respected the stylistic choice.

"Miss Claire and Miss Black!" He greeted excitedly, flashing them a wide smile. "I'll need your permission slips."

They both handed him the thin piece of parchment, a single signature at the bottom of each page. He inspected it lazily, deciding that they were both authentic and handed them back to the girls. "Have a nice day, girls!"

"You too, Professor." Callisto smiled exaggeratedly, before she turned to the front and her grin immediately fell in a straight line.

"The signature was forged, wasn't it?"

"Obviously."

~ ~ ~

"You really haven't tried butter beer before?" Luke asked incredulously, leaning over the wooden table. The "Three Broomsticks" was the staple shop of Hogsmead, famous for its apparently delicious butter beer. Callisto had heard many people rave about the foamy, golden beverage and although it didn't sound unappealing, it certainly didn't seem like something worth of the craze. The shop was packed to the extent that if someone coughed, they would all end up in the Hospital Wing, the sound of the different voices mixing and overlapping the muggle music playing in the speakers.