Chapter 1

"2 shot of vodka please," I give the bar tender a $5 note which she takes and comes back with 2 shots of vodka; I shoot them down with no worries.

My life has just been...crazy lately and I needed a drink or 2. I was 19 almost 20 and I was working at a fashion designer place just down the road from this bar and my apartment was close too.

When my mom told me that I would need to find my own place, I started looking and I found a really nice place that had two bedrooms so I asked my best friend Emma to live with me and she instantly said yes. But I sort have regretted my choices when she started putting One Direction posters all over her room.

**

"Oh my god," a guy next to me sat on the bar stool with his head in his hands, muttering swear words under his breath.

"Bad day?" I asked making him nod.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that," he muttered, having a deep voice.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"As if you don't know my name," he ran his hands down his face.

"But I don't?" I furrow my brows.

He lifts his head up and meets eyes with me and my eyes widen and my hand cups my mouth. His big blue eyes meet with mine, his blonde hair with brown roots sitting messily on his head, black shirt, jeans and white shoes on his feet.

Niall Horan.

"Oh my god," I still have wide eyes. "How haven't you been noticed yet?" I look around, earning a chuckle from him.

"Well, not many fan girls are here on a Wednesday night, drink vodka shots all by herself," he points out.

"Oh, right well, I never come here," I say.

"Well, it's not too bad," he looks around.

"Why are you here anyway?" I ask.

"If your referring to the break, I'm here visiting some family and friends, until we get back into the band," he says, earning a nod from me. "What's your name pretty?" he wets his bottom lip with his tongue making me swallow.

"A-Abby," I stutter, taking in his features again.

"Well Abby, what brings you here?" he turns the stool around to face me, his legs parted a little.

"Just taking a break from everything," I smile, resting my elbow on the counter, resting my chin on the heel of my palm.

"Everything how?" he says, needing more information. "Not to pressure you but you can rant if you want to, I currently have all the time in the world," he grins, showing his perfectly straight teeth.

"Well, I broke up with my boyfriend just an hour ago because I walked in on him fucking my best friend," I nod with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh...sorry to hear that," he says.

"Yeah," I just shrug.

"How old are you?"

"19, 20 soon,"

"You live near here?" he asks, not being creepy.

"Yeah, I just moved in," I smile which he nods.

**

We end up talking for a long time and I didn't even realise how much I didn't know about him. After a few shots each, I knew I would soon be drunk because I'm a light weight.

One thing lead to another and we were now at his house, making out on the edge of his bed. I was straddling his lap only in my bra and the mini skirt I was also wearing. He was only in his jeans with no shirt his hands were sliding up and down my ass, grabbing handfuls of the flesh as I rolled my hips on his, knitting my hands in the back of his hair. Our lips moving together like pieces that have finally found their way together, tongues viciously dancing like magic.