Chapter 38

Louis Tomlinson
I peel my eyes open, an empty bed surrounding me. I remember I sent Harry back to his room last night because I knew Eleanor was coming today. It was about 8am and her flight was at 9:30 so I had little amount of time to clean up.

There was an empty condom packet with a used one in it on the bedside table, clothes scattered on the floor and empty McDonalds cups and bags over the place too. I yawn and stretch, getting out of bed.

I was in my sweatpants and no shirt considering I was alone. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. The shower felt so good, I love morning showers.

After I got out, I changed into jeans and a plain grey shirt, pairing it with converses. I grab the used condom I used on Harry the other day and put it in one of the empty cups which I put in the bags. I pick up all my clothes from the floor and shove them in my suitcase, zipping it up.

My hair was damp so I  just left it to air dry as I made the bed. I made sure everything was neat and tidy, seeming that it was. I smile to myself and check that I still had 45 minutes before I had to go pick her and Taylor up from the airport.

Niall Horan
She straddles my lap, me buried deep inside her as she roll her hips on mine, holding onto the bed frame. She gasps and keeps her head thrown back, raising and lowering her hip on mine as she moans out in breaths out.

I screw my eyes shut, holding onto her hips to keep her going. The pleasure that was coursing through me was so good because we had just woken up and everything was sensitive. I moan out softly, keeping quiet because it was early.

Her sleep schedule was fucked already, we didn't go to sleep until like 3am after I railed her again because she needed something to tire her out and we both fell asleep after. This morning, I had a wet dream about her but she noticed it before I did, so she started to suck me off before I had even woken up but she started to ride me when we had both woken up.

What a morning.

"Abby," I groan, tossing my head back.

"Uh huh," she keeps her mouth gaped open. She grips my thighs, leaning back on them and speeding up. I groan instantly, arching my back and throwing my head back.

"A-Abby," I rasp out a moan. She looks down at my body disappearing into hers over the bump that has grown over night. She keeps going, not letting me roll us over because she wants the control. "Holy shit," I look at her lubricating me with her arousal.

"Oh, Niall," she whines, rolling her head in a slow circle. She starts to roll her hips on mine again, the feeling shot right through me making me moan out again, having trouble containing it.

I heard Louis banging around, scrunching shit up so I know he's cleaning his room for Eleanor. I breathe out moans like her, grabbing her hips tighter. She grips the bed frame tighter maiming out when she sits down on my thighs again.

"Switch?" I pant but she shakes her head.

"Not- ah, not yet," she moans. I just nod but hold her still. She closes her eyes and I thrust up into her making me gasp, every time I thrust up into her I hit her in her sweet spot making her jaw drop and her eyes wide open. I could see the roof of her mouth all bruised from yesterday.

"Niall," she moans. I had never heard her moan this much except for when we fuck in the mornings meaning she was sensitive in the mornings. I grunt as I make her tits shake as I roughly thrust into her.

I watch her tits shake, my eyes flicking over them. "S-Switch!" she gasps out, grabbing my wrist. I stop instantly and roll us over. She lays under me with her legs around my waist and her bump touching my stomach.