Chapter 77

Abby MillerWhen Niall came home, he was being secretive

Abby Miller
When Niall came home, he was being secretive. The girls stayed over for dinner but Emma and Niall really seemed to be talking and I'm not going to lie to you, I was actually jealous.

Why was my boyfriend talking to my best friend who was, pregnant and has a boyfriend too, and look like they're flirting?

Maybe I should do that with Zayn to see how you like it.

I couldn't help it. I really couldn't, I was so jealous
and I actually couldn't help it. I just wanted him to rub my back and talk to the babies because the only time I like when they kick is when they can actually hear Niall taking and kick to answer.

I also just want these babies to be out of me so I can finally get all this weight taken off me and I'll be fine. Right now I'm miserable and get mad at anything, people have actually avoided me.

I don't remember the last time I saw Liam. I saw Zayn recently but other than that no. Harry and Louis have as well. Louis has Eleanor to worry about but I few like he avoiding me still. I don't care that much, the less I see them the less people who annoy me so I don't care.

When they left, Niall and I had a bath. He sat up behind me and traces the back if my neck because my hair was up. His knees were on either side of me hips, I could feel his dick on my lower back as well. Hehe. I leant into him, sighing.

His hands slide to my stomach which he rubs up and down slowly while kissing my neck. "You're almost done baby," he coos.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrug. I sigh and turn my head that was resting on his shoulder so I meet with his neck. One of my hands goes on the opposite side as I kiss it softly. The only thing close to sex was a hand job at the moment and he doesn't like those.

I can't get on the floor to suck him off anymore. I miss it but if I'm on the floor, I won't get up like at all. My stomach was that big I couldn't see my toes or hands when their down by my side.

"Why were you flirting with Emma?"

"Flirting? I wasn't,"

"Mm I saw you,"

"We were talking, not flirting,"

"Seems like flirting to me," I cross my arms.

"We were talking about you, only good things of course,"

"Why don't I believe you?"

"I don't know, Emma's got Zayn and her pregnancy, why would I be flirting with her? You're my girlfriend, you're carrying our babies,"

"I'm just saying, it looked like flirting,"

"Well, I can tell you right now that it wasn't," he mumbles on my neck before kissing it. I tilt my head out of habit. He knows not to give me hickeys cause the last one he gave me was huge and it hurt so bad to touch. I mean for the love of god I hated it.

It had teeth marks and everything so I told him not to give me anymore or I'll lose it. He's stayed away, I'm okay with the bites just not the hickey part. He parts his lips, grazing his teeth on me before kissing it some more, sucking on it a little but not enough to give me a hickey.

He then goes back to kissing the skin, sliding his hands all over my stomach and hips. My pelvic bone had been shifting a lot as it prepares for labour and it's been the most painful thing out of everything.

I feel the pain making me whimper and dig the back of my head into his shoulder. He holds my hips. "Just breathe baby," he coos to me through the pain.

"I hate this," my eyes fill with tears. I screw my eyes shut and start to break down for the 20th time this week. He breathes out and wraps his arms around my neck and rests his chin on my head.

"I know baby, but you're almost done, then we'll have a family of our own," he coos. "We'll have twins to look after together and maybe in the future we'll have another one for them to look after, a little boy or girl that Blake and Rubes will love and look after,"

"Great, another thing I have to be pregnant with," I wipe my eye.

"I said maybe, was being pregnant hard?"

"Near the start no, but now, yes," I whine. "It's fucking hard because whenever they move, it hurts, I can never breathe and if I sneeze I pee myself and I can't stop peeing until my bladders empty so let's hope I don't sneeze,"

"Look, let's just focus on these two, in the future if we want to have another then we can, I have the easy job," he kisses my shoulder.

"That sounds good, just give me time to get my body back after growing two of them in me," I huff, the distraction makes my pain fade a little.

"Of course, just tell me when," he smirks on my shoulder.

"I like making the baby, not having it," I grab his hands and rub my stomach with a snicker which makes him snort a laugh.

"I like making it too, I'm not going to lie to you," he snickers now.

"Making it's the fun part in my opinion," I grin.

"Well, maybe you're pregnancy has been hard because of the twins, maybe it'll be different if it's a
singleton,"

"Maybe, but if you give me twins I'm not going to be very happy," I look over my shoulder to meet with his blue eyes.

"Rodger that, I'll try my very hardest not to," he nods.

"Tell your friend that," I smirk.

"No way," he objects. "I'm not telling my dick that,"

"What? why? I will,"

"Don't talk to my dick, please,"

I look over my shoulder and down, his hand covering himself. "I said don't,"

"Just move you're hand," I push.

"Nope," he pops the p.

"Cmon, please?" I try to move his hand, the angle and his hand not budging.

"Abby Grace," he grabs my hand that was trying to move his away.

"Niall James," I repeat in the same tone.

"It's a lucky dip, if you get twins, you get twins, if you get a singleton, then you get a singleton, you are not talking to my dick to tell it to not give you twins," he says.

"If you give me twins Niall, I'm not going to be very happy," I point. "If it's anymore than two then Im not going to be very happy," I lean into him, the water cooling slightly.

"We can only hope my love," he kisses the shell of my ear.

//
last few chapters yall :(

because  running out ideas and i can't be bothered writing this book anymore because it's been going on for long enough.

also, a big congratulations to my sister who got married today, i cried. 😭

as i'm writing this (: