Chapter 52

;)

When we make it back into the room. I instantly change out of my dress, putting on a black sports bra and sweatpants. I sit up in bed while he was in the shower, I had to remove my makeup too but I didn't want to shower so I had to do something else in my time.

I went back on my phone, looking at all the stuff I had been tagged in, Emma posted something. It was a photo of her and our other friend Chloe, looking happier than ever in a mirror picture with the caption; @abbymiller should have taken this but miss baby momma isn't here🤰

It made me laugh. He comes out of the bathroom in nothing but skin tight black boxers. His hair was a little damp. He folds the glasses up and puts them on the bedside table. His suit was neatly folded on his stuff shoved in the corner. My dress was still on the floor.

"Can you take my makeup off for me?" I whine but he shakes his head.

"I don't know how to do that," he shrugs.

I huff, grabbing my dress and laying it out in the table. I waddle over to the bathroom to remove my makeup and brush my hair and teeth. I sigh after, holding my lower back and waddling back over to the bed to join Niall in it.

I lay down as he lays on his stomach in front of me, pulling my sweats down. I smile at him kissing my skin which makes it ignite with goose bumps. "Hey," he grins to my stomach making me snicker.

He looks up at me, getting on all fours above me, he kisses me. I cup his jaw and instantly taste the toothpaste in his tongue. Our lips smack as his hand slides down to my stomach, rubbing it.

He pulls away from my lips, going to my neck, slowly making his way down to my stomach, pulling my sweats down and kisses right at my core. I gasp, still not used to the feeling. He looks up at me and I nod, he slowly slides down my white lace underwear down to my knees.

I close my eyes and swallow what seems my confidence before I feel his tongue at my clit and I didn't even realise he had spread my legs already. I screw my eyes shut and hear a small moan from the room next to us. Niall lifts his head up and looks at the wall until we hear it again.

I couldn't remember who was in the room next to us, was it Zayn? I feel bad for listening to whoever it was but I was now curious and so was Niall. However, my jaw dropped at what she moaned.

"Harry," I hear faintly through the wall.

I gasp - physically gasp. It was the wide eyed, jaw dropped gasp. I look back at Niall who smirks and licks his lips. I prop my knees up which makes him lean back down to my clit, attacking it with his tongue.

I bite my lip and ball the sheets in my hands. I arch my back as his tongue slides up and down my clit and to my entrance. "Niall," I whine.

The wall started to bang, echoing though our wall. I widen my eyes again, looking over at the wall. "Fuck this," he muttered, getting on all fours above me.

He kissed me roughly, tasting him on my tongue. I melt my lips into his, reaching down to palm his incredibly hard length. "Since when?"

"I saw you in that dress," he winks. I roll my eyes playfully, pulling his boxers down so his dick hits his stomach. His naked tip meets with my entrance making my lips part. "Do I need a condom?" he pants but I shake my head. He reaches down to himself and lines it up with my centre before slowly pushing into me.

I was so used to it by now that I just sigh happily. I cup his jaw and kiss his top and bottom lip before kissing both, pulling on his bottom lip. I couldn't help but be distracted by their moans, Harry moaning too.