Chapter 33

Abby Miller After the long trip to New Castle, and an overnight drive, we finally make it to our hotel

Abby Miller
After the long trip to New Castle, and an overnight drive, we finally make it to our hotel. We had the rest of the night to ourselves the show being tomorrow. I was so tired and I had gotten quiet big even throughout a few days I had definitely grown. I had gotten messages from some of my friends about today.

E: happy birthday momma to be! miss you xx

A: thank you, sad you can't be with me! xx

Even my mom gave an effort.

M: hey abby, i know how we left things off wasn't a good start but i saw your post and i'm slowly accepting it. i really want to see you and congratulations on twins, i just can't believe you have already started with life. we need to talk soon, miss you x

A: thanks mom x

My dad (stepdad) messaged me too.

D: happy birthday sweet, sorry how we left things off , congratulations on twins. hope you're doing okay x

A: thanks dad, i'm okay i hope you guys are too x

I never told the boys when my birthday was so I didn't really bother me because they didn't message me. I sat in the hotel room with Niall, we were both just chilling on our phones, exhausted from our trip here. I had some cravings tonight, some weird ones. I had a craving for spaghetti and sugar.

Going to a place to get spaghetti and adding in 4 sugar packets was weird. We ate it at the hotel, Niall didn't add any sugar to his. I instantly felt sick afterwards, threw up and then had a small cramp so I curled up in a ball and finally found a reason to cry.

This day was the worse for me because my biological father couldn't even meet his grandkids. I missed him so much and that was why I was crying so much. I never made my birthday a big deal, only because I didn't care because my dad wasn't with me.

I cried today, in front of Niall. He held me in his arms and told me not to cry, soothing me until I almost fell asleep in his arms. What really freaked me out was when Louis came in our room when I was crying.

"What's wrong love?" he pouts and sits at the end of the bed.

"M-My emotions are e-everywhere," I stutter, breathing through my tears.

"Oh," he mouths. "Is it hard being pregnant?" he then asks.

"Oh yeah, cause I cry like this all the fucking time," I wipe my eyes and sigh.

"Do they not like you?" he pouts, leaning over to gently rub my stomach.

"Not today," I shake my head, Niall nuzzling his head into my neck a little so his soft dirty blonde hair tickles my neck where a faint hickey he created was. "Where's Harry?" I change the subject.

"Asleep, juts like the others," he looks at Niall, seeing a fresh hickey that was glowing red and looked quite sore. It had teeth marks and red blotches around it too.