Chapter 40

Louis Tomlinson"Do you wanna go to Starbucks?" I ask, knowing Simon wants us to go out and be seen all touchy and lovey together

Louis Tomlinson
"Do you wanna go to Starbucks?" I ask, knowing Simon wants us to go out and be seen all touchy and lovey together. Abby and Niall came back from the chemist with condoms both for Niall and I. I don't know why Niall needs them if Abby can't get pregnant again, if I didn't need to wear them - you wouldn't see me wearing one - because what if you're out and want to rail a girl but can't because you don't have a condom and don't want to knock them up or get anything off them?

"Sure," she nods with a smile. She stands up from the bed and walks over to her stuff, zipping it open and pulling out some jeans and a cropped red shirt. She looks back at me so I stand up as I clear my throat. She folds her lips into a line and I walk out of the room and into the hall.

"Just-!" Harry slams the door with a whine. He doesn't notice I'm here and rests his head on the wall with a whine.

"Harry?" I furrow my brows.

He snaps his head to me, I meet with those emerald eyes that looked a little dead I'm not gonna lie. He pushes off the wall and clears his throat, running a handful through his curls. "Hi," he mutters.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he walks towards me.

"Ugh, Taylor's so annoying," he groans.

"How?" I ask softly.

"She just...keeps to touch me and I know I'm supposed to be "obsessed" with her, I just can't do it, I've tried," he shakes his head.

I didn't know Taylor was that obsessed with him, I mean I know there are lots of people obsessed with him but El and I don't really have the same issues.

"Maybe you should get to know her," I shrug only watching his face drop.

"What? Why?"

"Because Harry," I sigh. "You need to be seen with her, make it believable that you're dating, take her out for dinner or places, kiss her in public and just kiss her now if you're so worried to do it," I suggest. I know he's like...fully gay, but Simon doesn't want the fans to know about us so he needs to just kiss her to get it out of the way.

"No," he shakes his head, being stubborn.

"I'm good to go," Eleanor opens the door. Harrys eyes snap to hers while I look over my shoulder. I bit my lip. The jeans fit her perfectly and the shirt showed off her midsection, her long brown hair was fanned over her shoulders, she had converses on her feet that matched the whole outfit.

"Shit," I whisper under my breath, because I simply couldn't help but notice...

How beautiful she actually was.

"W-Where are you going?" Harry breaks the silence.

"Starbucks," I say softly, Harrys eyes filling with slight hurt.