Chapter 60

I got a message today asking if this book would go in forever considering it has only been a month and a half for them and no, it won't go on for ages, i had this all planned before I skip a whole bunch of chapters

okay enjoy...

Abby Miller
My eyes peel open to feel Niall kissing my neck and a bulge pressing on my ass. My lips part at the friction he's creating as he grinds his hips on my behind. I feel my neck sting a bit meaning I definitely had new hickeys.

He has been sucking on my neck for however long and it was actually hurting. My neck was cold from the feeling of his salvia drying. One of his hands was on my hip, rubbing it while the other was holding his weight up.

I grunt and look over my shoulder, instantly making him pull away, his lips swollen. "I didn't wake you did I?" he whispers.

"Of course you did, what are you doing?" I look at him. "Why are you hard?" I sit up. "Why does my neck hurt so much," I place my hand on my neck, feeling the sting and the wetness of it.

"Erm...I don't know," he shrugs, biting his swollen lip. I sigh and wipe my eyes, sliding my shorts and underwear down. "What are you doing?" he furrows his brows.

"Do you want to stay hard?" I arch a brow.

"No..." he drags out with a grin.

"You're hungover," I sigh, waiting for him. I prop my knees up and stare at him who hasn't fully processed. "Are you gonna..? or...?"

"Oh," he said, getting on all fours above me. I help him take his sweatpants and boxers off and as I thought, his throbbing erection sprung up. His tip was red and swollen, I could tell it was painful.

He looks at me before looking down at me, lining himself up with me. He pushes himself in me, the covers covering us. He bites his lip, grunting as he pushes into me making me widen my eyes because he never does that.

Harry Styles
my eyes peel open but immediately screw shut with a groan. My head was pounding like a bloody drum. I roll over to the side and rub my temples. I peel them open, Taylor walking in with a bottle of water and Advil in one of my shirts and I don't know if she's wearing anything else.

I sit up and sigh, also acknowledging I'm naked. "Here," she puts the pills in my hand, handing me the water bottle.

"Thanks baby," I take them, throwing them back. I take a gulp of water to swallow them before I fall back on the bed. "God, I feel awful," I whine.

"Yeah well, that's what you get for drinking," she chuckles.

"Did you girls drink last night?" I ask in a rasp. She nods, sitting next to me crossed legged. "How aren't you hung over?"

"Because, I had water near the end, it flushes your system out," she says.

"Oh," I say.

"Yeah," she nods. "But lucky for you, you don't have a show until tomorrow so we can cuddle all day, watch a few movies if you want and you should be all good for tomorrow," she plans out our day. I smile lazily and do grabby hands so she can lay down.