Chapter 70

Abby Miller
I wasn't not feeling good after the shower. I threw up and had back pains for the whole night and I couldn't sleep. They were kicking each other and just making it hard to sleep.

I finally got to sleep but not much of it before we had to wake up to get back to USA for Niall to make it to the show on time tonight. I, well he packed my stuff up while I laid in bed.

He got us a taxi to the airport which I stare out window and watch it rain a little. My eyes were so heavy and my body was tired. We made it to the airport where we waited an hour for the plane in the lounge area which I fell asleep on his lap.

We made it on our private plane and I fell asleep on his lap again, I was so tired. He rubbed my head and cooed to me so it was easy for me to fall asleep. Not much happened on the plane because I was asleep for most if not all.

When I woke up, we were back in the USA. We got or stuff and got another taxi back to the hotel. Niall carried my bag along with his because I complained about it. I feel bad now but I'm proud of something.

"I'm already carrying something,"

He face dropped and he carried my bags to our room which looked the same as we left it. I huff and fall on the bed, Niall sitting next to me. "God, that was a long trip,"

"I know right, I even had a fucking contraction that was so painful," I rub my stomach.

"Yeah, they gave us quiet the scare," he nods, rubbing it too.

"Oh my god!" Emma sees us. "You're back," she smiles.

"Hey," I sit up and hold my arms out which she goes into and hugs me. She give me a squeeze and then pulls away.

"How was your trip? well wedding?" she asks.

"Oh, it was great," I say sarcastically.

"Not good?"

"They keep kicking each oth-"

"Wait," she stops me. "They've been kicking?" she widens her eyes.

"Yeah, I had contractions,"

"What?" she says.

"Braxton Hicks but yes," I nod. "And then Niall's mom and dad saw me sucking him off," I grin, her lips folding in a line when he groans.

"Good impression," she smirks.

"God, it was painful," he sighs.

"Should I keep kicking you? Give you contractions, backpain, hip pain and sleep deprivation?" I look at him and he widens his eyes.

"No, I didn't it like that," he says quickly.

"I know," I grin "I'm just kidding, I love you," I cup his jaw and press my lips to his.

"Ew, romance," she mutters and leaves.

"I love you too, you scared Emma away,"

"I don't care," I shrug. I swing my leg over his and sit on his lap in a straddle. My stomach touches his now, it has grown so much. "I'm going to the show tonight," I brush his hair back.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" he puts his hand son my ass. "I don't want you to over work yourself,"

"I'll be fine," I assure him. "Besides, I'm pretty sure the others are going so...I don't wanna be alone," I peck his lips.

"Right, well, I can get someone to take you home if you feel tired, you didn't sleep much," he tucks hair behind my pierced ears.

"Okay," I whisper, kissing him. I pull away so our lips smack before I smirk and push his shoulders down. He smirks and grabs my hips pulling me up to be face to face with him.