Chapter 73

Niall Horan
"Is she okay with you going out?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, she's got Aidan and Rachel," he shrugs. Our show was about 30 minutes ago, she had a lot to catch up on and we were going out for drinks. On the car there, the girls were silent as Aidan and Rachel were talking to us and I noticed the tiny little lump before they even told us Rachel was pregnant.

"True," he shrugs. "I can't believe he's going to be a father too,"

"I know, that's strange," I chuckle, Liam and Zayn staring out the windows. They haven't said a word to each other since Eleanor and Taylor came in tour with us, something definitely happened.

"Guys..." Louis says slowly. "You're both incredibly lost in thought,"

"I'm thinking about Emma," Zayn murmured, I almost didn't hear him.

"What about Emma?" Harry asks.

"I like her, like the catching feelings type," he admits, tracing the tattoos on his arm.

"Wow..." Louis and Harry can't believe it. Neither can I if I'm being honest but that's Abbys best friend.

"Yeah," he shrugs.

"Okay...Liam?"

"I hook up with random girls," he blurts out. We all look at him.

"Who?"

"Ava, Ellie, Bella, Cora, Carter - she's a girl, Emily, Julia, Anna, Phoebe," he lists, counting on his drinkers with a shrug.

"My 9 year old sister Phoebe?" Louis points.

"Of course not," he rolls his eyes. "But I can't help it, I'm addicted to it,"

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just feel the need too, the shows are so tiring that I just need a break from being famous for 5 minutes and when I'm with the girls, I feel that,"

He huffs and looks back at the ground, shaking his head. "I can't stop either," he shrugs.

"Do what you need to do but don't pull a Niall or Nate," Zayn chips in.

"Fuck off," I roll my eyes. They always bully me for getting Abby pregnant, it's slowly starting to piss me off.

"I have many condoms," he mutters. "One broke bu-"

"What?!" we all say.

"-but I pulled out, poor Evie,"

"You didn't mention an Evie," Louis murmured.

"Like I said, there's so many," he shrugs. "My counts up to like...12?"

"Mines 5," Harry shrugs. "Louis included," he whispers.

"Adding Eleanor would be...5, same as Harry,"

"6," Zayn says blankly.

"Lucky last..." they all look at me.

"Okay, mines 4 only because I have Abby and I'm the least favourite out of all of you," I huff.

"You're not the least favourite, you're like the most popular out of us all right now," Liam chips in.

"Yeah,"

"All the girls I've hooked up with have all tried to get in with Harry," I roll my eyes. "And that's only because of Abby,"

"What girls?" Harry asks.

"Nina," I list one and he folds his lips in a line.

"The blonde one...?"