Chapter 53

Abby MillerMy eyes peel open, Niall's presence behind me like always

Abby Miller
My eyes peel open, Niall's presence behind me like always. I nuzzle into the pillow, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light before I reach over to grab my phone. I scroll through to see Snapchat's from Emma.

I know she wasn't feeling the best yesterday as she was crying so I wonder what she could have been crying about. I open her snap she sent me and physically gasp. Niall gasps awake too, his body tensing.

"No, no, no, no," I shake my head, gripping my phone.

"A-Abby what's wrong-what?!" he rasps and looks at my phone. Tears fill my eyes as I read what she sent.

She sent me 3 positive pregnancy tests, and the text as; "i'm pregnant too, nate broke up with me because of it, my mom kicked me out, i'm scared abby. i don't know what to do. do i keep it or do i get rid of it? nate won't talk to me unless it's gone"

I sit up and jump out of bed, ignoring the head rush and sickness running through my stomach as I grab my laptop. I was only in my bra but I couldn't care at this time.

I rip my laptop open, banging on it when it won't turn on in time. "Come on you stupid thing!" I whisper shout as it finally turns on. My shaky hands type in my password and I go to my facetime app and open it, pressing on her contact.

It rings, for a while until her swollen red eyes are show in the screen. "Emma," I say.

"Yeah?" her voice breaks.

"Baby, what happened?" I feel my heart shatter.

"I guess I'm joining you in the teen mom stage," she closes her eyes so tears shoot out of them. I sigh sadly, whispering to myself because I hate seeing her upset.

"I'm so sorry Em," I pout.

"Mhm," she hums a broken hum. "Me too," she starts sobbing. I swallow my tears because I can't even hug her and tell her that everything's going to be okay.

"I wish I could hug you right now," my voice breaks too.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks, trying to help.

She just sniffs. "My mom kicked me out too, Nate broke up with me, I'm currently at my grandmother only because she's sick, in the head and won't care," she adds.

Her grandma was always so nice, happy and cheerful until Emma's grandfather died of cancer, she closed up after that.

"Aw," I cup my mouth.

"Abby don't you dare cry," she shakes her head, fighting her own tears.

"I wanna hug you and help you," I pout.

"I know but I'm okay," she nods. "I'm still not okay emotionally but I'm slowly agreeing to this," she nods. "Pregnancy sucks," she chuckles through her tears that are never ending at this point.

"Try having twins," I try to lighten the mood with a snicker which makes her smile a bit.

"I'm sorry about this, I didn't want you to call me, I'm a mess," she wipes her eyes.

"It's okay, really," I sigh, Niall shuffling over until he's in the view.

"Just last night I saw you with Nate?" he said.

"That was a few days ago, Abby never really answers me and that was also a couple of hours before I found out, the next day I told him which is when he broke up with me when you said something about Billie but I was in the wrong state of mind, god you must think I'm copping you,"

"Even if you were, I wouldn't care, you're my best friend, and I'm going to help you when I can," I said, her eyes filling with more tears.

"God I wanna hug you so bad, I wanna see you," she whines.

"Why don't you?" Niall said, I turn to look at him. "I can pay for your flight here, we can take you on tour with us,"

"Niall," I whisper.

"Oh, no no, it's okay," she shakes her head.

"Simon won't let you. He was hesitant about me,"

"He's kinda growing on you, having your best friend who's pretty much homeless and pregnant won't be to much of a hassle because you'll be with her," he whispers.

"We can ask but it's a low chance," I say.

"No, please, I don't want to make anything happen," she shakes her head.

"We'll ask, for you, I wanna see you and I wanna help you," I say with a smile.

"You just have to let us help you," Niall adds.

"I'm making a fuss," she shakes her head as tears shoot out of her eyes.

"No you're not, we can pick you up from the airport," I say. "Just say yes, paying for a flight won't be very much,"

"I don't want to throw myself at you all just because I'm pregnant and pretty much homeless," she said.

"Just please," I beg. It's silent for a moment before she sighs and nods.

"You can ask but-"

"Okay cool," I cut her off.

Harry Styles
There she lays. I'm front of me with her lips closed and her eyes shut. Her long eyelashes stay still on her cheekbones, completely unbothered. I tuck hair behind her ears softly, smiling.

We were naked, I knew that much. I was a little drunks last night but tipsy enough to make our own decisions. We had sex last night. I knew I wasn't her first, I could tell but I also knew she liked it.

Her sweet moans and sex faces come into my head, I play them in a slide show in my head. Her lips parted and her eyes screwed shut tightly as she grabs my shoulders with her legs wrapped around my waist, praising my name.

I had a fucking praise kink.

It was perfect. I know it was really early into our relationship but I've been horny for her for a while but I had to play off that I thought of her as annoying so Louis wouldn't break up with me. So much for that idea.

I stare at her facial features, a smile coming on my cheeks. Her eyes flutter open with her big blue eyes meeting with mine. An instant smile forms on her cheeks as she shuffles closer to me, still having her eyes closed. "Morning," she whispers.

"Hey," I rasp. Her eyes open and she meets eyes with mine. She smiles at me, her hand reaches out and tucks some of my messy curls behind my ear which makes my eyes closed. The sheets were up to her chest but I still got a view of her cleavage.

I reach my hand out and cup her jaw, keeping her eyes on me. Her eyes fall to my lips, which part a little. "Do you regret last night?" I whisper.

"Of course not," she whispers back, shaking her head. I shuffle forward and press my lips to hers. When we pull away, our lips smack. She shuffles closer so I wrap my arms around her while she buries her face into my chest.

She wraps her arms around my neck. I close my eyes and smile to myself, kissing her head. Last night was perfect. After the awards, I was growing hard in the car because I couldn't help myself. As we made it up here, we fucked.

And I fucked her hard.

She's a little screamer too. She's definitely the best person I've had sex with. Louis doesn't count. I didn't want to hurt her so I just went slow and took my time before she was getting to impatient so I sped up to the point where she was hardly breathing and the wall surprisingly had no mark in it.

I would pay to relive last night again.

//
okay this was planned too...you'll see why😏