Chapter 46

Niall Horan
I kick the door open, Abby already taking my shirt off. She pushes me on the door so it closes, pressing her body on mine. She's been so horny lately and I wasn't complaining considering before the night we first hooked up, it had been months since I last hooked up so my body wasn't used to having this much sex but it's enjoying it and I'm horny.

I move our lips together aggressively, kicking my shoes off. She inhaled sharply, cupping my jaw and kicking her shoes off too. She then jumps up on my waist, wrapping her arms and legs around me. I blindly carry her to the bed. I kneel on it and fall her on it so her back meets with the comforter.

There was so much sexual tension in the car ride home. We were indefinitely teasing each other, grazing each other's thighs, when she squeezed my thigh it made my jeans tighten.

She unclamps my belt, putting it on the bed next to her while she unzips and unbuttons them. She pulls away which I take her dress hem and pull it up her body, she squirms under me, trying to get it off too. Under her dress was white lace underwear and bra which makes my eyes trail to her body.

"Fuck your sexy," I feel my dick throb in my boxers.

"So are you," she whispers, pulling my jeans down to my knees which I kick off so I was left in my tight boxers. She brings her lips back to mine, rolling us over. My hands instantly go to her ass, squeezing the flesh.

She groans into the kiss, sitting down completely. She groans again when she feels how hard I am and I moan at the pressure of it too. She rolls her hips on mine making me whine and struggle to keep my hips still.

I unclasp her bra so the straps fall off her arms which she throws somewhere in the room. I roll us over again, wasting no time before I pull her white underwear down so she was completely naked under me. She pulls my boxers down so my erection hits her stomach before hitting mine.

She grabs the box of condoms that are still on the bedside table, opening the box. I close my eyes and mentally groan but snap them open again. She tears one off and hands it to me which I lean down and take the corner in my teeth as she puts the box back, taking the foil packet out of my teeth.

She rips it open and holds it out for me which I take, placing it on my tip. "I know you don't like them but it really helps me, you don't have to use one all the time," she whispers, I just. I roll the clear condom down my length and push my hips closer to her.

She grabs my shoulders as I push myself into her. She closes her eyes and bites her lip. I feel her clench around me, I stay still inside her while she adjusts to me. We meet with each other's lips again, my lips melting into hers.

She nods meaning I can move. I wait a few seconds before drawing my hips out and pushing them back into her softly. She grunts and pulls away, keeping her eyes on me. I bite my lip and thrust into her, feeling myself glide in and out of her.

I close my eyes and moan softly. She squeezes my bare shoulders, gaping when I push into her. She moans too, her body jolting when I push into her. "Niall," she whines, fuck I love when she moans my name.

I drop my head on her chest, closing my eyes. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning again because I was really sensitive because I've been horny for a while now - I know how horny she is and it's just attached onto me now too.

"Abby - shit," I groan, kissing her again. She jolts every time I thrust into her. She whines and arches her back, giving me full access to her neck. I bite down on her neck, she winced a little which makes me go a little harder before I start sucking on her skin.

"Niall- fuck," she rubs on my hair. I suck on her skin as she slides her hands down from my hair to my back, digging her nails in and running them down my back. I screw my eyes shut from the sting that washes over my back, a chill running up my spine.