Chapter 37

Niall Horan
"Abs," I whisper, rubbing her stomach.

"Mm," she hums but keeps her eyes closed.

"I have to go," I whisper again.

"Okay," she nods again.

"I'll be home soon and I think you'll be asleep," I said. "Goodnight you three," I kiss her neck and stand up. She lazily hums one back, snuggling into the pillow with her necklace near her armpit. Her stomach was resting on a pillow as she cuddled up to that and her eyes were barely open.

"Have a good show," she whispers. I smile and rub her head before silently leaving the room, having the lamp on.

"Holy I haven't seen you in ages," Harry widens his eyes, coming out of his room in a white button up and black jeans. The last I saw him was when I came back from the shops.

"Hey," I grin, chuckling as I speak.

"You're glowing," he smiles, his dimples popping.

"I am?" I widen my eyes.

"Yeah..." he nods, I cup my mouth to stop myself from smiling even more. "I heard you moaning, did you and Abby fuck or something?" he says.

"No," I shake my head, keeping my grin.

I felt so good after Abby sucked me off. I don't know why I felt like this because I had been sucked off many times before but something about her doing it made me beam. As Harry said, my cheeks felt hot and they hurt from me smiling to much.

After she finished me off, we cuddled and I felt like this then. It gave me butterflies, me spooning her from behind, my hands rubbing her stomach as she giggled at our small conversation.

Just thinking about it made me relive her on her knees in front of me, holding her hair out the way as she used her tongue to wrap around me, using her mouth to greedily reach my high.

"Okay, just that moment and your smiling to yourself," he widens his eyes.

"Sorry, I just feel...content," I shrug with my grin still plastered on my cheeks.

"Did you go down on her again?" he asks but I shake my head. "Did she-" he gasps. "Did she suck you off?" he smirks.

"Mhm," I bite my lip and nod. His jaw falls to the floor with his eyes wide still.

"Did she actually?" he grins too.

"Mhm," I hum with another nod.

"Is that why you're glowing?" he smiles.

"Yeah, I don't know why though," I shrug, leaning on the wall.

"You don't feel like that when someone else does it?"

"No, just something about her doing it,"

"I still can't believe she got on her knees for you," he shakes his head. "Nice hickey," he snickers at the hickey on my neck.

"I forgot about that," I mutter, running my fingertips on the sensitive skin. "I loved it, it was her first time too,"

"Really? Good head on the first time, she's a natural," he chuckles.

"Maybe, I would pay her to do it again,"

"That good was it?" he smirks.

"Yeah well, I haven't had anyone suck me off for a long time," I realise that it has been ages since the last time I was with someone else intimately.

"Are you dating her yet?" he asks, running a hand through his hair.

"Um," I crack my knuckles. "Abby and I made it clear that we were just having a baby together," I fill him in.