Chapter 19

Niall Horan

After talking for a while, more throwing up, sleeping, watching TV, we finally made it to Cairns. Another city in Australia and we were then going to Townsville in a few days. I really wanted to ask Simon if Abby and I could go public.

I wasn't getting my hopes up though.

"Simon.." I stretch, getting off the bus.

"What?" he mutters.

"Can I talk to you?" I murmur.

"About?" he pulls us into the hotel reception, Abby laughing with the other boys. "You're room," he shoves a key in my hand.

"Thanks," I murmured.

"Get ready and then we'll talk," he nods.

I walk over to Abby and the boys, the boys smiling at me. "What's your room number?" I whisper to Abby.

"182,"

"Next to mine," I smile but also furrow my brows.

"I swapped with Harry because I was originally next to Louis away from you," she smirks.

"Sneaky," I chuckle.

We walk in the elevator, Harry, Louis, Abby, Zayn, Liam and I all ride up to the first floor, spreading out to our rooms. Abby follows me into mine, seeing the classic huge bed, my shit on the floor in the corner, TV, bathroom, ect.

I fall on the bed with a sigh, rubbing my eyes. My eyes open and I lift my head up to see Abby now straddling my lap. I sit on my elbows and watch a smirk crawl up her lips.

"What time does your show finish?" she whispers.

"Around 9," I whisper, that being a four hour show.

"That's a while," she whines, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Why?" I sit up and slide to the edge of the bed.

"Cause...these babies like their dad a bit too much," she whispers.

"You're horny, aren't you?" I arch a brow.

"Mhm, I've been trying to keep it in for the boys' sake but it's hard," she whines, her brown eyes meeting with mine as I place my hands on her hips.

"If you're horny, the walls in the bus are soundproof and I'd rail you any day," I grin back.

"After your show?" she grins back.

"Sound gre-" I was cut off by the door opening. We both gasp and snap our heads to the door. Harry stands there with his lips folded in a line.

"Erm...sorry to interrupt," he rasps.

"I thought you were Simon, I would have been dead," she relaxes on my lap.

"He's looking for you though Ni, also, is it okay if I swap the suitcases? Mine is in your room and yours was in mine," he asks Abby.

"Oh, yeah of course," she nods.

"I kinda need the key card,"

"Oh, right," she chuckles nervously, reaching into her pocket and pulling out the key card.

"Thanks Abs," he grins.

"You're welcome," she smiles. "Haz," she winks.

He giggles and leaves the room, leaving me and her alone again. "Simons looking for you," she whispers.

"Well...he can wait," I pull her closer to me so her bump is touching my stomach. She smiles down at me, cupping my jaw and bringing my lips to hers. Kissing was a normal thing for us. She presses our lips together, rubbing her hands through my hair, earning a squeak of a moan from me.