Chapter 51

pretend this is frat niall pls and thank you - but this is what he looks like.

Abby Miller
In white robes, us three girls were getting our hair and makeup done professionally in my bathroom considering it was the biggest. Niall and I were ripped away from each other from the second our eyes opened because the boys were doing something together because they couldn't see us all day. We all had natural looks, Taylor with a bright red lip colour which match her dress.

The stylist came over to me, helping me in my dress. She made it all neat, the dress looking better with my long hair curled and the makeup making me feel more pretty. I looked at myself in the mirror, rubbing my bump over the materials. She stood behind me with a smile, nodding.

"You look good," she runs her hands down my shoulders, fluffing my hair up a little. I smile at her in the mirror. "Are you happy?"

"Mhm," I hum.

"Have you ever been to one of these before?"

"No, I'm kinda scared,"

"Don't be, it's kinda just like a party where the boys will get the teen choice awards again," she nods.

I sigh and bite my lip. My hands drop to the sides, rings littering my fingers. "Somethings missing," she sucks on her teeth. Her eyes light up like an idea comes into her head. "Wait here,"

I nod, looking at my stomach in the mirror again. God I hated myself right now. I feel good in all this makeup and dress but the size of my stomach was making me feel slightly worse. I can't get it out of my head, Harrison's voice saying; "you need to lose weight". I know I'm pregnant but it's not making anything better.

She comes back with the necklace Niall got me, placing it on my chest. I move my hair out the way and wait for her to clip it again. "There we go, you're award winning already," she winks, making me smile.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Of course, have fun tonight," we walk over to the other girls. The smile when they see me but I wasn't ready for the boys' reactions because I didn't look as good as them.

"Why are you frowning?" Tay asks with a slight pout.

"I don't look as good as you guys and I wish I wasn't as big so I could fit into dresses like that but I have to wear this or the dress I wore to the show," I spill, looking at their dresses. God, I was so jealous.

"Abby don't think like that," they come up to me. "Certainly don't think that and don't cry, okay?" El tucks hair behind my ear. "You're doing something that is incredible, okay? You're literally growing humans inside of you, if I'm being honest I wish I was pregnant because that experience just sounds so cool when you think about it. Being told you're growing you're own baby would be awesome and I can't wait until I have my own kids so someone can say that to me, I just hope you know how much of an amazing thing you're doing because your or Niall wouldn't be having a baby together if it wasn't for you,"

"He helped," I shrug.

"Well yes but, you're doing the good part," she grins. "Okay?"

"Okay, yeah, thanks El," I snicker.

"Now c'mon, we have boys to impress and awards to win," she takes my hand, Taylor grabbing my other one.

"We'll clean up in here and we'll be out of your hair," one says.

"Thank you guys so much," we thank them, walking to the door. I hear them laughing at something meaning they were out there, my stomach filling with butterflies. El grips the handle, turning it. She opens the door, all of them in black suits. They all turn around to see us.