Chapter 16

w — some slurs used towards Larry.

Niall Horan
In a car, on the way to the interview; I knew the question of who Abby was and why I was with her would come up but I have an answer and a back up answer if they don't believe it.

Louis and Harry were forced to sit at least 2 people away from each other so they couldn't touch or whisper (kiss) each other. They really hated interviews because they're gonna get asked about Taylor and Eleanor.

I was going to hate it because I would be asked about Abby, Liam and Zayn have fun during the interviews, I mean we all do but they do the most. We talk in the car about some of the questions and shit, how to answer them and how to keep some stuff private but still answering their question.

We soon arrive at the location of the interview and we all pile out the car we were driven in. We walk into the tall building and we get spilt up to make ourselves look better before we go live. I was in jeans and a white single with a blue flannel over my arms and a pair of white shoes on.

We walk into the room and see cameras and shit ready with people behind the camera going to ask us the questions. We all sit down on the long white couch, Harry and the far left, me next to him, Liam, Louis and then Zayn on the other end.

Simon makes sure they're 2 people apart.

"Hello boys, we're so excited to have you here!" a woman on the single chair next to the couch smiles, tucking brown hair behind her ear.

"We're excited to be here," Zayn smiles, we nod in agreement.

"So to start us off, we already have many questions for all of you," she looks down at the paper on her lap. "What's your favourite song of the new album? which by the way is amazing,"

"You & I," Louis nods.

"Same for me," Harry agrees.

"Better than words," Liam smiles.

"Maybe, best song ever," Zayn grins.

I didn't have a favourite, they're all my favourite if I'm being honest. "Uhm..little black dress.." I nod, smiling to myself.

"All great songs," she grins. "The fans are dying to know Louis and Harry..." she looks at the paper again, Simon huffing and rolling his eyes in the back. "Can you confirm or deny the Larry Stylinson ship?"

"Well..I mean," Harry starts. "I just think the fans like us so much because of our friendship we have," he nods, looking at his lap and I see his eyes closed because he wants to say they're dating but can't.

"Louis, can you add to that?" she asks.

"Uhm, yeah I mean, look..if they want to see us in a way they shouldn't, then they can but we're just good friends," he nods, hiding the feeling in him too.

"That answers your questions Larry shippers," she looks at the camera. "Now Niall..something unusual came into the media this morning,"

Abby.

"We heard you've been spotted with a unnamed pregnant girl?" she looks at me, Simon snapping his head to me behind the camera. "And we're just wondering what the deal with that is?" I meet eyes with Simon to see his eyebrows furrowed deeply, his eyes low and his hand clenched in fists.

"She's my brothers pregnant friend, however, he promised his friend to look after her but turns out he couldn't so I offered to take over but I had to bring her on tour with me," I explain, watching the boys look at me, Simon shaking his head slowly and the interviewer nodding.

"Ah," she nods, probably calling me bluff. "Now, Harry," she gets his attention. "Are you and Taylor Swift together, we saw you guys out in public and we just want some answers,"

"Yes, me and Taylor are dating but we were going to keep it secret but there's no point anymore," he fakes a chuckle, Louis crossing his arms.

"Well congratulations, how did you guys meet?"

"The classic, at a coffee shop," he laughs, nodding as he puts the fakest smile I've ever seen.

"Sounds sweet," she nods. "Liam, you seeing anyone?"

"Not at the moment no," he shakes his head, she then looks at Zayn.

"Not yet, hoping to meet someone soon," he winks to the camera, probably making the fans girls faint.

"I wish you luck," she smiles.

**

After a long interview, many questions and answers later, the cut the cameras and said our normal screaming goodbyes like we have done with our video diaries. Louis and Harry stood up at the same time, not making contact with each other the whole time because of the questions that were asked and the answers they were made to give.

Harry walks away, we all stand up as he leaves — flipping Simon off in anger. Simon smiles and shakes his head, getting us all. We shake hands with everyone, thanking them for using time with us as Simon pulls us back to the black car, Harry already in the back seat.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Harry?" he sneers.

"Me? You're the one trying to make it look like I'm besties with my boyfriend," Harry glared back as we get in the back seat, Liam and Zayn in the back back, me in between Harry and Louis.

"And you Niall," he looks at me, the driver sitting there silently. "You were spotted with Abby,"

"It's kind of hard not to be spotted—"

"Which is a perfectly good reason that she should have gotten rid of it from the start,"

I part my lips a little, dropping my head. "God, why came you all be like normal? Like Harry and Louis, you have many girls falling for you and you choose each other, and Niall, you shouldn't have knocked poor little Abby up, I'm happy that Zayn and Liam are normal," he spills.

"Fuck you Simon," Harry whispers.

"Why can't you let them be happy together?" Zayn asks.

"Cause,"

"You know most if the fandom literally have fan pages for Louis and Harry, Niall's slide of the fandom would go nuts if he announced he was having a baby, why can't you just let them?" Liam protests.

"Because, I don't need people knowing after this tour, Niall won't be in here anymore and people'll call you both fagots," he spits. Harry and Louis' face drop side eyeing each other. "We wouldn't want that now would we?" he pouts in the mirror. Harry and Louis shake their heads, sadly looking out the window.

//
kill simon

also i have no idea how a interview works so im just guessing