Chapter 21

Niall Horan
I flutter my eyes open, Abbys naked frame in front of me from lasts nights events. I smile and hug her closer as I softly rub her stomach. It was so weird to think she was pregnant with our children and we were going to be looking after them. That will forever be so weird to think about for me.

I think back to the night of how this all happened, my drunken mind not even thinking about the consequences of not using a condom. Although it's brought many stresses not only on me but her too, I'm glad it happened.

I rub her stomach, her hand tucked under her cheek, the other holding her wrists. She looked like an angle while she slept. Her stomach was small but also big for a normal pregnant woman carrying one baby. Now that I look at it from a different angle, she definitely looks like she's pregnant with twins.

I kiss the back of her head softly, smelling her hair which smelt of strawberries. I smile to myself and cuddle her closer to me.

Harry Styles
Louis' small frame lays on my bare chest, his hand tracing my tattoos. I turn my head and kiss his, making him look up at me. I smile and watch a smile crawl up his cheeks too. He swings his leg over mine, sitting in my upper thighs, leaning down to kiss me. We had been awake for a while and we had already brushed our teeth, looking exhausted from the lack of sleep.

My hands gently run up his arms, my fingers exploring his inked arm. His tongue glides over my bottom lip, causing me to part them out of natural instinct of always doing it. His one hand stays on my hip while the other comes up and cups my jaw.

We make out, having no care in the world. He sneakily pulled away and made a bee trail of kisses to my jaw, turning my head to get better access. My eyes meet with a clear rubber condom, tied up from last nights events. I topped for the first time ever last night...Lou might be in some pain.

He turns my head back to meet lips with mine, moaning softly into the kiss. We haven't had any sexual encounters since that time right before we left home, and I missed him. Making out isn't anything sexual so I don't count it.

It was so weird last night.

I had never topped with him before and it was his first time with someone else going inside him. I took his 'virginity' last night and he took mine ages ago. The feeling of him was weird, it wasn't what I was expecting. I went gently because I knew he wasn't used to it so I just went slow and I think he liked it.

He tangles his fingers in my hair, making me now groan into the kiss. A knock on the door makes Lou pull away and look over his shoulder at the door. He looks back at me with furrowed brows. I shrug as he gets off my lap. I grab a pair of sweatpants, chucking Louis his too. I slide them up my legs and pad to the door.

"Simon?" I meet eyes with him.

"Hey..can I talk to both of you?" he looks over my shoulder to see Louis, reaching over and shoving the condom in his pocket so he wouldn't see.

"Uh...sure?" I furrow my brows and stand out the way. He slowly walks in, and stands there.

"I've thought about it a lot and I'm letting Niall and Abby go public," he says, my eyes widen and my jaw drops, Louis gasping. "But I wanted to make sure with you guys that it's okay if they go public but not you," he says a little more sternly but keeps it to a small voice.

"Are you actually?" I pick my jaw up.

"Mhm," he nods. "Zayn was the one to talk me into it because he's right, his fans would love it and it might even get a few more, Abby will become known world wide and even though he might not be in the band for a while..I think he'll work around it to do the band to," he explained, my heart full on flipping in my chest.