Chapter 22

Abby Miller
"This one?" I show a photo of a positive pregnancy test that's not even mine to Niall. I don't even know that happened to that pregnancy test if I'm being honest. I threw it at the wall not caring what happened to it.

"Eh," he shrugs, edging me to stand up. I stand up in leggings and the hoodie I was wearing. He takes my phone and swipes a few to get the obit he's looking for. "This one," he shows me the picture of the most recent ultrasound. I nod and open Instagram, pressing the post button.

 I nod and open Instagram, pressing the post button

@abbymiller: 👶👶❤️ @niallhoran

"That?" I ask, showing him my phone.

"Yup," he pops the p, nodding as he presses the post button for me. My heart thrashes as I see it load and then see it on my screen. I tagged Niall in the picture along with in the caption which means it was now showing up on his profile as a tagged picture.

 I tagged Niall in the picture along with in the caption which means it was now showing up on his profile as a tagged picture

@niallhoran: Happy to finally announce that @abbymiller and I are expecting twins in early September of this year. Hiding this from you has been very stressful but I'm so excited to finally let you guys know. Thank you for the support from my band mates and team, I couldn't thank you enough.👶👶❤️

"Done," he types in a caption and he turns his phone off instantly, my phone going absolutely crazy.

"Holy shit," the noise comes rolling in. Follows, messages, comments, post tags, anything you can think of was popping up on my screen. I go to my settings and turn off notifications completely, the sounds going quiet. I had 1,000 followers when I posted mine, so when I go to check how many I have, I have over 700k already. My eyes widen and jaw drops to the floor with a gasp. "Oh my god,"

"It's only gonna get worse," he places his hand on my bump, rubbing it a little. I widen my eyes as I refresh my page, so many people have already posted about us already.

@Harrystyles liked your photo.

@Louist91 liked your photo.

@Niallhoran liked your photo.